HCS AUDIT COMPLIANCE & PRIVACY EDUCATION CONSULTANT - HOSPITAL COMPLIANCEApply NowEmail Job Job ID: AUD000IE
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 30,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
- Works closely with Departmental Subject Matter Experts in many areas to develop a variety of education programs / modules / whitepapers / PowerPoints, and other training materials in a variety of innovative formats based on the requests of departmental leaders.
- Participates in accomplishment of continuous internal improvement objectives for the department.
- Participates in the identification of problem areas and development of resolutions to address them.
- Identifies issues and assists in developing strategies to address them prior to issue becoming critical.
- If a Bachelor’s degree: Four (4) years of relevant experience.
- If an Associate’s degree: Eight (8) years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and learning methodologies.
- Ability to design / facilitate training programs.
- Ability to select the appropriate training programs to meet identified needs.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently or collaborate as part of a team.
- Excellent presentation skills.
Primary Location: Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States
Department: 8000-79500-Hospital Compliance
Shift: Day Job