HCS MANAGER FINANCE - AFFILIATE ACCOUNTINGApply Now Email Job Job ID: FIN0037W
Health Care System Finance Manager
Hedrick Building, Chapel Hill
This position may involve support of various hospitals and health care systems within the UNC Health Care System, but will be employed by Rex Hospital, Inc., (this includes, but is not limited to, for purposes of payroll, health benefits, retirements options, and applicable policies). If selected candidate is currently employed with UNC Health Care System, the candidate will remain on current payroll and benefits platform.
- Description of Job Responsibilities:
- Community Relationships - Establishes and maintains positive, ongoing relationships with the external financial community.
- Financial Analysis - Manages the complex financial and operational analysis and evaluates findings, prepares reports and makes recommendations to senior leadership about the financial implications of proposed investments and transactions. Administers the UNC Health Care System Fund and other multi-entity system transactions.
- HR Administration - Effectively recruits, selects, hires, coaches, and uses appropriate corrective actions with staff in accordance with UNC HCS policies and procedures. Creates an environment conducive to retaining staff. Provides staff with accurate annual performance feedback and the opportunity to set developmental goals. Implements strategies to improve employee satisfaction inclusive of strategies to involve employees in decision making
- Project Management - Ensures financial and operational planning, and analysis projects are conducted credibly and that recommendations and reports are accurate and timely.Responsible for creating materials and presentations for the UNC Health Care Board of Directors Finance, Audit and Compliance Committee.
- Strategy Development and Execution - Contributes to the development of financial and operational strategies for the healthcare system that aligns with the organization's overall vision and its current and long-term business objectives.
Education Requirements: Professional Experience Requirements:
Professional Experience Requirements:
Primary Location: Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States
Department: REXH-70040-Corporate Accounting
Shift: Day Job