HCS PROGRAM MANAGER WORKPLACE DESIGN - REAL ESTATE & DEVELOPMENTApply Now Email Job Job ID: FIN003HC
The UNC Health Care Real Estate & Development team is looking for a Program Manager to oversee workplace design. In this role, you will aide in the creation and management of comprehensive clinical and workplace design standards and guidelines for UNC Health Care. This role reports to the Senior Planning Manager of Real Estate & Development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create real estate project space programming, planning, standards and guidelines for administrative and clinical workplaces.
- Create and maintain an online database to house all design standards and guidelines.
- Collaborate with UNCHC architect and design firms to manage workplace design process, specifically focusing on furniture/branding/graphics, wall coverings, and space planning.
- Identify and execute new strategic workspace initiatives to drive efficiencies, support business needs, and enhance the overall employee experience.
- Be familiar with industry best practices for clinical and workplace design, as well as sustainability initiatives.
- Measure, monitor and report value added contributions directly resulting from workplace initiatives.
- Develop and maintain workplace and clinical branding standards and guidelines in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders and business partners.
- Collaborate with IT and AV teams to establish furniture guidelines with their requirements and create standards for furniture design and installations.
- Execute a project communications plan and regularly update internal employee communications databases with project snapshots and updates.
- Select and onboard design-oriented and specialty vendors via interviews, proposal review, negotiations, and integrate them into UNCHC real estate process.
- Verify construction drawings for inclusion and cohesion of standards and guidelines.
- Lead and aid in the implementation of an Integrated Workplace Management System solution for the Real Estate & Development team.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Health Administration or related field. Five (5) years of program/project management experience.
Primary Location: Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States
Department: REXH-79145-UNCHCS REAL ESTATE & DEVEL
Shift: Day Job