HCS PROGRAM MANAGER - WORKPLACE DESIGNApply Now Email Job Current employees click here Job ID: PLA000L3
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create real estate project space programming, planning, standards and guidelines for administrative and clinical workplaces.
• Create and maintain an online database to house all design standards and guidelines.
• Collaborate with UNCHC architect and design firms to manage workplace design process, specifically focusing on furniture/branding/graphics, wall coverings, and space planning.
• Identify and execute new strategic workspace initiatives to drive efficiencies, support business needs, and enhance to overall employee experience.
• Be familiar with industry best practices for clinical and workplace design, as well as sustainability initiatives.
• Measure, monitor and report value added contributions directly resulting from workplace initiatives.
• Develop and maintain workplace and clinical branding standards and guidelines in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders and business partners.
• Collaborate with IT and AV teams to establish furniture guidelines with their requirements and create standards for furniture design and installations.
• Execute a project communications plan and regularly update internal employee communications databases with project snapshots and updates.
• Select and onboard design-oriented and specialty vendors via interviews, proposal review, negotiations, and integrate them into UNCHC real estate process.
• Verify construction drawings for inclusion and cohesion of standards and guidelines.
• Lead and aid in the implementation of an IWMS solution (i.e. Archibus) for the Real Estate & Development team.
• Bachelor's Degree (Master’s Degree preferred) in Architecture and/or Design
• Minimum of 10+ years of work experience in Real Estate, Project Management, Interior Design, Architecture, or other related field
• 8+ years of experience creating and managing workplace standards and guidelines
• 5+ years of experience implementing and working with integrated workplace management systems
• 5+ years of creating and implementing workplace change management programs
• Well-versed in reading floor plans and construction drawings
• Experience with commercial design and build projects
• Experience managing vendors, budgets, and schedules
• Experience managing internal stakeholders, conducting meetings, and owning processes
• Highly organized with strong verbal and written communications skills
• Able to juggle simultaneous projects on a regional and/or global scale
• Self-starter, able to work independently on projects
• Efficient, creative, resourceful, and strategic
• Ability to prioritize activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Health Administration or related field.
Five (5) years of program/project management experience.
Primary Location: Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States
Department: U-80000-UNCHCS ADMINISTRATION-115
Shift: Day Job