INTERNAL AUDITOR SENIOR - AUDIT SERVICESApply NowEmail Job Job ID: OTH01ONN
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 30,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
- Responsible for performing financial and operational audits.
- Reviews documents and records for deficiencies in controls or noncompliance with established policies.
- Completes audit functions including verifying, sampling, reviewing, confirming, and reporting.
- Ensures compliance with federal regulations and established UNC Health Care System policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Health Administration or related field.
- Certified or in process of obtaining certification (i.e., CIA, CPA, CMA, CFE).
- Certifications in AHIA, IIA and HFMA preferred.
- Three (3) years of progressive auditing and accounting experience within Healthcare or with public accounting firm or combined internal audit work.
Primary Location: Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States
Department: 8000-79410-Audit Services
Shift: Day Job