PHYSICIAN COMPLIANCE ANALYST SENIOR - REX PROFESSIONAL COMPLIANCEApply Now Email Job Job ID: AUD000HN
- Responsible for assisting Compliance management in compliance activities which could include reviewing internal processes, documents and reports, and ensuring compliance with internal and external regulatory framework.
- Serves as a resource to physicians, providers, and coders across UNC REX Health Care.
- Performs Auditing and Monitoring of coding and billing to ensure correct coding and billing compliance.
- Analyzes audit findings and reports/tracks results for one-on-one or group feedback.
- Provides one-on-one-or group education.
- Provides communication of audit findings to department leadership as directed by management.
- The auditor should be familiar with basic clinical documentation and charge capture methodologies.
- Performs investigations and special projects as directed by Compliance management.
- Provides courtesy and friendly service and develops productive working relationships with all levels of management, staff and providers.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Health Administration, Nursing or related field (or equivalent combination of education, training and experience).
Primary Location: Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States
Department: REXH-70015-REX PROFESSIONAL COMPLIANCE
Shift: Day Job