QUALITY & ORGANIZATIONAL EXCELLENCE ANALYST - CRITICAL CARE TRANSPORTApply Now Email Job Job ID: OTH01NV5
Quality and Organizational Excellence Analyst needed for Carolina Air Care
The following job expectations includes but are not limited to the following.
- Demonstrates customer service qualities which instill confidence and allows for mentoring others on how to provide the highest level of customer service as well. Effectively follows up and closes all issues assigned or identified to management with recommendations on how to proceed.
Measurement and Analysis
- Holds regular discussions with leaders to understand processes and conduct improvement projects. Functions as coach/consultant to assist departments in defining, measuring and analyzing problems. Assists with all accreditation initiatives and processes. Mastery of basic statistical concepts, tools, and working knowledge of advanced topics expected. Advanced analytic skills with the ability to define the analytic need, integrate, interpret and report findings preferred.
Problem Solving and Implementation
- Handles multi-department design and implementation conflicts and works toward resolution. Ensures the user departments have provided input and have a sense of ownership for final solution. Implements decisions and disperse best practices. Assists management in responsibility for communication and adoption of initiatives.
- Provides project leadership, direction, coaching and facilitation across multiple departments. Capable of leading projects to successful completion. Identifies and resolves project issues involving resource constraints, project delays, and conflicts through effective communications and negotiations with project and executive sponsors. Manages project resources to ensure fiscal responsibility. Key participant in Carolina Air Care (CAC) operations and committees.
Tools, Methodologies & Technologies
- Develops and implements solutions using most appropriate tools, methodologies, and technologies (TM&T). Proficient in the TM &T and how to apply them for business benefit. Mentors others in learning how to effectively use and apply TM&T.
This position is 40 hours per week 8am-5pm; flexibility needed to possible rotated schedule.
Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline (or health care licensure). Health care licensure is required if absence of a Bachelor's degree.
Primary Location: Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States
Department: U-28096-CRITICAL CARE TRANSPORT
Shift: Day Job