REFERRAL COORDINATOR - UNC INTERNAL MEDICINE & PEDIATRICS AT NORTH CHATHAMApply Now Email Job Current employees click here Job ID: OFF004CA
- Maintains compliance with established organizational policies and procedures.
- Processes physician, hospital, and outpatient referrals. Answers questions and provides clear instructions to enhance patient compliance.
- Obtains insurance authorization.
- Provides patient appropriate information and resources regarding insurance coverage and financial responsibilities.
- Demonstrates effective computer skills, answers phones in a timely and professional manner providing complete and accurate information, and provides other administrative duties as required.
- Maintains compliance with established safety and regulatory guidelines, including HIPAA, OSHA, and infection prevention policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates good customer service skills when interacting with patients, families, and visitors.
- Exhibits effective communication skills and team work.
Primary Location: Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States
Department: UPN1-20210-UNCPN N CHATHAM PEDS/INTRN MED
Shift: Day Job