BUSINESS MANAGER - CONTINUING CARE SERVICESApply Now Email Job Current employees click here Job ID: OTH01NRE
The Continuing Care Service Business manager is responsible for developing, monitoring, and analyzing financial and budgetary measures;
• Prepare and monitor Continuing Care Service's annual operating budget, including monthly variance and reporting.
• Work with Continuing Care Services to prepare annual Home Health and Hospice Medicare and Medicaid cost reports. Ensure continued compliance with CMS billing regulations, policy and procedures.
• Manages Continuing Care Service Financial Coordinators, including hiring, training, corrective action, performance evaluations, and assuring that all levels of staff meet work standards and job expectations.
• Financial analysis to support strategic planning.
• Develops/implements business policies, procedures to meet the program’s financial goals/objectives.
• Work collaboratively with Fiscal Services, Decision Support, Revenue Cycle Management, Managed Care and Patient Accounting to ensure proper reporting of costs and charges, collaborate in interpretation and compliance with transplant insurance contracts, and analysis of fiscal performance.
Provides financial and budgetary support for a clinical department. Responsibilities may include materials management, financial analysis, report management, and supervision of business office staff.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Health Administration, Nursing or related field. Five (5) years of experience in business, financial analysis or materials management.
Primary Location: Durham, North Carolina, United States
Department: U-25600-UNC HOMECARE ADMIN
Shift: Day Job