BUSINESS ANALYTICS SPECIALIST - POST ACUTE NETWORKApply Now Email Job Current employees click here Job ID: OTH01O3N
- Improve Continuing Care Nework Analytics by developing improved reporting, prediction models and risk stratification to develop ability to predict high utilization and development of continuing care services to improve quality and influence total cost of care
- Mines, analyzes and compares data to develop operational, financial, statistical and strategic reports for clinical, quality and financial outcomes
- Analyzes data (retrospective and prospective) to evaluate continuing care services performance for both internal and external customers
- Develops Continuing Care Network (overall network and partner or group specific) analytics scorecard (s) and dashboards for key performance indicators, management dashboard and balanced scorecards that provide insight and improve operational decision making
- Active participation in project management for key initiatives; including leading, participating and/or supporting
- Collaborates with other departments (ISD, EADS, Health Alliance, Population Health, etc.), system entities and outside partners to develop standard reports for continuing care network
- Serves as data steward to validate high profile or external data to ensure accurate reporting
- Develop optimal data management and reporting practices, including best practice identification, continuing care network analysis and missed opportunity/leakage analysis
- Responsible for responding to requests for ad hoc analyses, building standardized reports and tools
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient in using Tableau, SQL, Business Objects (strongly preferred)
- Ability to work well under pressure and with constantly shifting priorities.
- Ability to project a professional image and maintain complete confidentiality.
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures within health care, particularly continuing care strongly preferred.
- Ability to used data to identify gaps in quality and operations.
- Demonstrated maturity and understanding of the essential need to maintain confidentiality of patient and organizational information at all times.
- Advanced proficiencies with Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint to present data to different audiences.(required)
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize projects, work relatively independently, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline. Three (3) years of experience performing analytics.
Primary Location: Morrisville, North Carolina, United States
Department: U-25603-POST ACUTE NETWORK ADMIN
Shift: Day Job