CARE COORDINATOR (CODER) - UNCPN POPULATION HEALTH SUPPORT ADMINApply Now Email Job Current employees click here Job ID: PRO0021Y
- Assists with patient outreach, care coordination services, and navigation of the health care system.
- Utilizes population management data and resources to identify at risk patients and facilitate appropriate support and resources.
- Provides patient outreach, implements appropriate evidence based guidelines, monitors care plan compliance and removes barriers to success.
- Facilitates patient engagement with their medical home, assists with access to and navigation of the health care system.
- Appropriately documents interventions in the patient's electronic medical record.
- Participates in care team meetings, performance improvement and patient satisfaction initiatives. Reports issues and system barriers to efficient and effective care management.
- Maintains compliance with organizational polices, procedures and evidence based guidelines.
Education and Experience:
Primary Location: Morrisville, North Carolina, United States
Department: UPN1-10031-POP HEALTH SUPP ADMIN
Shift: Day Job