HCS APPLICATION SYSTEMS ANALYST SENIOR - CLINICAL PACS/VNA IMAGING - IT CLINICAL SYSTEMSApply Now Email Job Current employees click here Job ID: INF0030L
Provides a high level of technical support (development, testing, integration and implementation) of applications and interfaces which deliver IT tools and support business functions across the health system. Performs project management, requirements definitions, systems design, analysis, code development, problem resolution and vendor coordination.
Description of Duties:
1. Evaluates requests and consults in design for new or modified computer programs, solutions, reports and interfaces to determine feasibility and compatibility with current system. Identifies and recommends solution development for larger and complex projects and ensures best practice development. Formulates and develops plans at a high level and documents required steps to achieve stated requirements. Reviews plans with management/peers as appropriate.
2. Develops and maintains clear, understandable documentation to describe program development and modification, as well as troubleshooting. Updates system and support documentation as necessary to reflect changes to programs, solutions, reports and interfaces.
3. Updates management, customers and others as appropriate on a timely basis regarding progress on assigned tasks, projects and issues, via written or oral reports.
4. Assists other IT teams with selection and provides technical evaluation of products / tools to ensure that the proposed solution adheres to enterprise-wide requirements, adapts to new requirements and changing technologies in order to meet business standardization protocols and objectives.
5. Functions as a technical consultant to the health system and maintains high service levels. Participates in system wide initiatives to improve efficiency and reach institutional goals and objectives.
The applicant must be willing to provide support in a 24/7 environment which will include rotating on-call support duties during off hours, weekends and holidays. Work schedules may include some after hours and weekend assignments based on project demands.
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or related field (or equivalent combination of education,
training and experience).
● No licensure or certification required.
Professional Experience Requirements:
● If a Bachelor's degree: Four (4) years of direct experience.
● If an Associate's degree: Eight (8) years of direct experience.
● If a High School diploma or GED: Twelve (12) years of direct experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
● Excellent analytical and communication skills. Ability to work well in a team environment. Demonstrated ability to successfully manage
multiple tasks simultaneously. Highly responsive to internal customers.
• General familiarity and competency with HL7, Dicom, Citrix, server administration, basic networking, storage concepts, IT security, system administration, diagnostic displays, and workstation administration is required.
• Exposure to any of these applications is a plus: Epic Radiant, Epic Cupid, Fuji Cardiovascular PACS, Fuji Cardiovascular reporting, Fuji Radiology PACS, Agfa Radiology Impax or Agfa Enterprise Agillity PACS, Hologic, Powerscribe 360 VR, 3D imaging applications, Nuance Powershare, Hyland VNA, Hyland Nil Viewer, PACS gear Modlink, PACS Gear MDR, Lumedx Apollo, Hemodynamic Systems, Muse EKG, Paceart Radiology Decision support, Epic Mammography, radiology dose tracking, and radiation does monitoring.
• Experience in supporting imaging related applications
• Familiarity with third party Radiology Information Systems also desired
• Excellent analytical and communication skills
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Always positive, calm and responsive to customers in any situation
Primary Location: Morrisville, North Carolina, United States
Department: U-71200-IT CLINICAL SYSTEMS-127
Shift: Day Job