HCS DIRECTOR EXECUTIVE RECRUITMENTApply Now Email Job Job ID: HUM002PH
Job DescriptionThe Director Executive Recruiting oversees the recruitment team responsible for senior leadership positions for UNC Health Care. This role will be a key member of the Talent Acquisition Leadership Team, and will design, develop, and implement of a comprehensive and innovative executive recruiting function. The Director Executive Recruitment will own the leadership (director and above) recruiting function at UNC Health Care, advising on search strategy, proactively developing pipelines, and delivering excellent service. This position will manage a portfolio of executive level searches (VP and above) from initial briefings to interviews and offers, and oversee recruitment for other senior level positions, ensuring the majority of the roles are directly sourced in-house, with executive search firms used for niche and/or difficult to fill executive roles. The individual will have strong business acumen, intellect, judgment and advisory skills. S/he will be able to consult with senior executives through status meetings, providing market feedback and insight to candidates’ strengths, motivations, and development needs.
The Executive Recruitment Director is responsible for ensuring active and passive executive talent is sourced through a variety of research-based and networking techniques (e.g., direct channels, social media, internet sourcing, name generation research, relationship building, etc.) to create talent pipelines for immediate business openings and succession planning. S/he ensures executive candidates are led through all aspects of the interviewing and selection process to ensure an exceptional experience. In this role, the Executive Recruitment Director will fill leadership positions with goals to significantly affect cost, retention, performance, and hiring speed.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 5+ years’ experience in full-cycle recruitment; at least 2 years’ of talent acquisition experience at the executive level, managing full life-cycle executive recruitment process.
- 1 year leadership experience.
- If corporate in-house executive recruitment experience, experience working in tandem with external executive recruitment agencies with results in assessing the performance and effectiveness of their services.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Proficiency with candidate tracking systems, recruiting software and candidate databases.
- Strong working knowledge of executive compensation, including, but not limited to, short and long-term incentive plans, employee benefits programs, relocation programs.
- Immaculate attention to detail and a keen eye towards visual presentation of work product; excellent presentation skills.
- Organizational skills, ability to prioritize.
- Strong knowledge of candidate assessment and selection methods.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with a network of internal and external stakeholders, including senior executives, HR leaders, executive search vendors and senior level candidates; must possess strong executive presence; Ability to influence and advise senior executives and manage senior-level relationships.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; executive presence, negotiation and credibility.
- Strong negotiation, with the proven ability to 'close' complex offers.
- Ability to learn market and competitive changes quickly, best-in-class search process, including candidate research and outreach techniques.
- Ability to develop and lead search strategy on multiple executive searches, proactive pipeline development, and strong service delivery.
- High degree of professional maturity and integrity in handling confidential information
Primary Location: Morrisville, North Carolina, United States
Department: REXH-73080-TALENT ACQUISITION
Shift: Day Job