HCS IT TRAINER - EPIC RADIANT/CUPID - IT TRAINING USER SUPPORTApply Now Email Job Job ID: INF0033U
This position may involve support of various hospitals and health care systems within the UNC Health Care System, but will be employed by Rex Hospital, Inc. (this includes, but is not limited to, for purposes of payroll, health benefits, retirement options, and applicable policies)
This position will be based out of Morrisville, NC. Travel to other Epic@UNC sites may be required on occasion. Training experience is a requirement, so be sure to point out any training you have performed in your past positions, even in an operational setting. Experience with Epic, especially in the area of Radiant Radiology and/or Cupid Cardiology, is preferred.
1. Designs, develops and delivers all IT training programs and materials to a wide range of customers throughout the organization. Ensures training dependencies and processes across departments are understood by application owner.
2. Develops training plans, manner of delivery, and instructional methods, including tools, tips, and other ideas promoting user self-reliance. Creates and develops training materials and instructional scripts. Adapts training materials to align with the user’s level of responsibility. Develops short and long-term training schedules ensuring appropriate resources are secured and proper communications are released advertising availability of training.
3. Conducts training/instruction of computer applications, methods, and processes. Serves in a liaison capacity with the user community on problem solving and improvement to new and existing operational systems. Assesses vendor selection and training needs to identify when training needs are to be coordinated through an outside contractor to provide training.
4. Documents and maintains existing coursework and documents procedures for newly upgraded and / implemented systems based on user needs and training program requirements in order to achieve high quality service.
5. Assists with analysis, testing, and selection of courseware design software and training techniques to be used. Contributes to the development of departmental standards, process implementation, and compliance.
Primary Location: Morrisville, North Carolina, United States
Department: U-71330-IT TRAINING USER SUPPORT-127
Shift: Day Job