HCS PROGRAM MANAGER - IT - IT PLANNINGApply Now Email Job Current employees click here Job ID: INF0033H
This position may involve support of various hospitals and health care systems within the UNC Health Care System, but will be employed by Rex Hospital, Inc. (this includes, but is not limited to, for purposes of payroll, health benefits, retirement options, and applicable policies)
Responsible for managing one or more highly complex or enterprise wide IT program(s) consisting of multiple projects. Develops the program strategy, supporting business case, and various enterprise wide high-level project plans. Ensures integration of projects, resources and adjusts project scope, timing, and budgets as needed, based on the needs of the business.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
1. Manages all aspects of the design, development, and implementation of the program. Develops the program strategy, supporting business case and various enterprise wide high-level project plans for assigned programs. Ensures integration of projects, resources and adjusts project scope, timing, and budgets as needed, based on the needs of the business. Facilitates and makes trade off decisions between quality, costs, resources, scope and time to market.
2. Communicates with IT leadership, business leadership, and IT Business Consultants or vendors, to communicate program strategy, direction, and changes. Partners with senior leadership to identify and prioritize opportunities for utilizing technology to achieve the goals of the organization.
3. Responsible for delivering all projects within the program on time, within budget, and meeting the strategic and business requirements.
4. Recognizes areas for internal improvement and develops plans for implementing them.
5. Responsible for managing and mentoring project manager direct reports for two programs
Primary Location: Morrisville, North Carolina, United States
Department: U-75320-IT PLANNING-127
Shift: Day Job