PROGRAM MANAGER - POPULATION HEALTH CLINICAL SERVICESApply Now Email Job Current employees click here Job ID: CLI00C6X
Responsible for development and supervision of the Care Management Program, including hiring and training of qualified staff of Care/Case Managers, Registered Dietitians, Care Coordinators, and other clinical staff. Works in collaboration with multiple departments to develop policies and procedures, efficient workflows, documentation standards, metrics, and reporting.
- Maintains an environment of safety for patients, self and others.
- Provides management and supervision of centralized and embedded care management programs. Responsible for recruiting, training, and retention of qualified multidisciplinary team. Establishes efficient workflows, policies and procedures , and documentation standards. Implements evidence based guidelines for effective care management, including patient outreach, education, care transitions, and appropriate referrals to promote care plan adherence and transition to self-management.
- Establishes a multidisciplinary care team model which encourages active participation from all members.
- Responsible for implementing quality programs based on Lean Methodology and Hoshin planning to achieve or exceed agreed upon organizational goals to include improved patient outcomes and reduction in utilization of health care resources.
- Actively participates in UNC HCS committees related to high quality/low cost health care, internal and external provider relationships, and value-based contracts.
- Responsible for maintaining current skills through self-development and relevant education. Identifies trends and responds proactively to changes in the health care market place.
- Maintains compliance with governmental and regulatory agencies.
Primary Location: Morrisville, North Carolina, United States
Department: UPN1-10069-POP HEALTH-UNCPN CARE MGMT
Shift: Day Job