LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (PER DIEM) - REX REHAB & NURSING CARE CENTERApply Now Email Job Job ID: REH000LV
• Maintains an environment of safety for patients, self and others.
• Performs designated job duties under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse while maintaining the LPN scope of practice.
• Participates in the development of an individualized interdisciplinary plan of care.
• Implements the individualized interdisciplinary plan of care according to biophysical, psycho-social and age specific needs.
• Monitors patient/resident outcomes and reports abnormal findings to the Assistant Clinical Manager/Supervisor.
• Administers specified medications according to established standards and policies.
• Documents patient's status according to unit specific procedure.
• Maintains educational requirements as required by the Board of Nursing.
• Documents according to federal and state regulations.
• Performs other duties as assigned while maintaining the LPN scope of practice.
• Maintains competence with use of patient care equipment and with rehabilitation procedures and programs.
• Demonstrates, on a daily basis, competence with use of patient care equipment and medication administration techniques.
• Demonstrates, on a daily basis, competence and knowledge of rehabilitation procedures, equipment and program goals.
• Passes annual nursing competencies at 85%.
Completion of an accredited practical nursing program.
Required licensure : BCLS, LPN NC LIC
Primary Location: Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Department: REXH-11010-Rex Rehab&NursCareCtr Noncert