MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST (DAYS) - REX CORE LABApply Now Email Job Job ID: LAB00600
BASIC JOB DUTIES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
* Maintains an environment of safety for patients, self and others.
* Performs, analyzes, interprets and evaluates medical laboratory tests using automated and manual procedures according to established protocols in order to obtain accurate information for use in patient assessment.
* Maintains and reports accurate test results using documented communication channels.
* Performs and monitors quality control and comparison studies as needed to ensure accurate test performance.
* Performs preventive maintenance and basic troubleshooting of laboratory equipment as required.
*Troubleshoots instruments/equipment and requests service calls if necessary.
*Responsible for training, education and required reading.
Bachelor's degree (B.S.) from four-year college or university; and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
MLS/MT(ASCP) or MT(AMT) certified or eligible. If eligible, must complete the MLS/MT certification within 3 years of date of hire.
Primary Location: Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Department: REXH-21025-Core Lab
Shift: Day Job