Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
Current employees, looking to refer someone? Check out our Discovery Employee Referral Program to earn extra cash!
Current employees, please ensure that you submit your candidate in our system, before they apply. For employee referral guidelines and eligibility, click here.
Current UNC Health employees also now have access to our myCareer - Career Development Resources, which provide tools and guidance to employees to create a career plan.
Need further assistance? Please submit a request through the myHR Portal.
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 35417
Location: Morrisville, NC
Facility/Division: UNC Physicians Network
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
UNC Physicians Network (UNCPN) has an opening for a Business Development Manager to support our growing group of physician practices statewide. The primary focus is to provide project management oversight for the transition of physician practices into the network.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for coordinating all activities related to the onboarding of new practices, including site visits, training, and due diligence.
- Serve as a liaison for internal departments including Affiliate Accounting, Coding and Compliance, Credentialing , Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, IT, Legal, Operations, Quality, Population Health and Real Estate.
- Prepare basic to moderately complex business plans, pro formas, practice assessments and presentations to inform and support leadership's decision making related to strategic initiatives.
● Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Professional Experience Requirements:
● In lieu of Bachelor's degree, one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
· Demonstrate excellent customer service, organizational and communication skills.
· Ability to lead and coordinate teams. Comprehensive knowledge of physician practice operations
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: UNC Physicians Network
Organization Unit: UNCPN Administration Staff
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Morrisville
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: Yes
This position is employed by NC Health (Rex Healthcare, Inc., d/b/a NC Health), a private, fully-owned subsidiary of UNC Heath Care System. This is not a State employed position.
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, status as a protected veteran or political affiliation.
All interested applicants are invited to apply for career opportunities. Please refer to our Employment Application Accessibility page if you need a reasonable accommodation to search and/or to apply for a career opportunity.
To verify employment eligibility, UNC Health is committed to Form I-9 and the E-Verify process.
View the Federal Workplace poster.