Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
**This referral program is applicable to teammates within UNC Health's core facilities and divisions. This includes UNC Health Caldwell, UNC Health Chatham, UNC Health Alliance, UNC Hospitals (UNC Medical Center, UNC WakeBrook, UNC Hillsborough, and UNC Faculty Physicians), UNC Health Johnston, UNC Physicians Network, UNC Health Rex, UNC Rex Holly Springs, UNC Health Rockingham, and Shared Services.**
Current teammates, looking to refer someone? Check out our Teammate Referral Program to earn extra cash!
Current teammates, please ensure that you submit your candidate in our system, before they apply. For teammate referral guidelines and eligibility, click here.
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 35147
Location: Raleigh, NC
Facility/Division: UNC REX Healthcare
Status: Part Time
Shift: Day Job
Did you know? RNCC Raleigh is a top ranking facility around the RDU area and has a customer satisfaction rate of 4.5/5 consistently?
More perks about this facility:
-Desirable and fun work environment
- Supportive team players
- Career growth and stability
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
Serves as Nursing Assistant in a skilled nursing facility.
1. Performs activities of daily living for or with residents/patients.
2. Provides transport for residents/patients to designated areas within the facility.
3. Changes bed linens, runs errands, directs visitors, and answers telephone.
4. Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as directed.
5. Provides for resident/patient safety, comfort and privacy when performing responsibilities.
6. Communicates pertinent resident/patient information to appropriate person(s).
7. Abides by all infection control regulations.
8. Completes annual Rehabilitation and Nursing competencies successfully.
9. Completes 12 hours of in-service education annually.
10. Answers call bells, alarms, or intercom system for any resident or patient to determine residents'/patients' needs.
● None required.
● Completion of an accredited Nursing Assistant Training program.
● NC Nurse Aide I Registry with DHHS.
Professional Experience Requirements:
● Previous Nursing Assistant experience in clinical specialty desired.
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: UNC REX Healthcare
Organization Unit: Rex SNF Raleigh
Work Type: Part Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 20.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Raleigh
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: No
This position is employed by NC Health (Rex Healthcare, Inc., d/b/a NC Health), a private, fully-owned subsidiary of UNC Heath Care System. This is not a State employed position.
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, status as a protected veteran or political affiliation.
All interested applicants are invited to apply for career opportunities. Please refer to our Employment Application Accessibility page if you need a reasonable accommodation to search and/or to apply for a career opportunity.
To verify employment eligibility, UNC Health is committed to Form I-9 and the E-Verify process.