Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
Current employees, looking to refer someone? Check out our Discovery Employee Referral Program to earn extra cash!
Current employees, please ensure that you submit your candidate in our system, before they apply. For employee referral guidelines and eligibility, click here.
Current UNC Health employees also now have access to our myCareer - Career Development Resources, which provide tools and guidance to employees to create a career plan.
Need further assistance? Please submit a request through the myHR Portal.
Job ID: 40286
Location: Morrisville, NC
Facility/Division: UNC Physicians Network
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
Provides quality and organizational excellence through support of process improvement initiatives. Performs in-depth problem solving, independent decision-making and coordination of quality programs. Utilizes quality/process improvement tools, methodologies and technologies to solve business problems and enhance operations.
• Provide regular reporting at network and regional level, and practice-level as needed, for UNCPN leadership and experience teams, offering insights and key drivers for improvement.
• Analyze data and feedback for trends and insights to improve overall patient, clinician and teammate experience.
• Take patient calls and communication. Respond appropriately, sharing complaints with partner departments (billing, operations, clinical, legal) to investigate and address, and sharing positive feedback for teammate and clinician kudos with appropriate teams.
• Lead UNCPN’s transparency program, reviewing patient survey comments for appropriateness and facilitating the appeals process for comments posted online.
• Create reporting templates and lead training for operational managers.
• Assist in identifying opportunities, recommendations and trainings for improvement at practice and system levels and measure success of action plans.
• Collect and monitor patient and teammate feedback from a variety of sources including patient surveys, online reviews, formal grievances and others.
• Consult with practice managers, experience team and operations leadership to evaluate patient survey performance and other experience data.
• Log and track patient feedback, reporting on trends and recommending best practices for clinicians and practices.
• Conduct surveys and stay interviews with teammates. Collaborate with HR and experience colleagues to develop tools and resources based on feedback. Share findings as needed with appropriate leadership and teams. Monitor and track trends, communicating with leadership about opportunities for improvement.
• Monitor reputation insights, sharing with operations and practice teams for kudos and improvement opportunities.
● Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline (or health care licensure).
● No licensure or certification required.
● Health care licensure is required if absence of a Bachelor's degree.
Professional Experience Requirements:
● If a Bachelor's degree: One (1) year of experience in quality team facilitation, project management, process improvement or quality data analysis. Clinical Experience associated with leading quality improvement efforts may be assessed as equivalent to direct quality improvement experience both in determining minimum requirements, as well as level of experience.
● If an Associates Degree: Five (5) years of experience in quality team facilitation, project management, process improvement or quality data analysis. Clinical Experience associated with leading quality improvement efforts may be assessed as equivalent to direct quality improvement experience both in determining minimum requirements, as well as level of experience.
● If a health care licensure: Prior experience leading advanced process improvement and quality initiatives.
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: UNC Physicians Network
Organization Unit: UNCPN Administration Staff
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Morrisville
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: Yes
This position is employed by NC Health (Rex Healthcare, Inc., d/b/a NC Health), a private, fully-owned subsidiary of UNC Heath Care System. This is not a State employed position.
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity employer. As such, UNC Health offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or political affiliation.