Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
**This referral program is applicable to teammates within UNC Health's core facilities and divisions. This includes UNC Health Caldwell, UNC Health Chatham, UNC Health Alliance, UNC Hospitals (UNC Medical Center, UNC WakeBrook, UNC Hillsborough, and UNC Faculty Physicians), UNC Health Johnston, UNC Physicians Network, UNC Health Rex, UNC Rex Holly Springs, UNC Health Rockingham, and Shared Services.**
Current teammates, looking to refer someone? Check out our Teammate Referral Program to earn extra cash!
Current teammates, please ensure that you submit your candidate in our system, before they apply. For teammate referral guidelines and eligibility, click here.
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 41149
Location: Lenoir, NC
Facility/Division: Shared Services
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
for the coordination of the marketing strategy at Caldwell Memorial Hospital.
They follow through on specific tasks tied to marketing campaigns and
•Serve as coordinator of the marketing strategy for UNC Health Caldwell as well as performing specific marketing tasks.
•Create graphics and design for print ads, brochures, retractable banners, etc. Create graphics & assist with billboard design. Create graphics and design digital screensavers, lobby digital boards, & other material/displays as needed. Assist in creating radio ads.
•Direct, film & edit videos including splitting or combining video clips, adding appropriate sounds or graphics until desired product achieved. Coordinate and execute photo shoots for new providers, marketing, etc.
Manages social media platforms.
• Serve on the CEO Signage Committee and manage projects as assigned. Plan and execute events such as groundbreaking, open house, ribbon cutting, & promotional events. Oversight of hospital website including design, maintenance & updates Collaborate with Marketing Shared Services; develop, and provide oral report on Caldwell projects and activities.
• Collaborate with UNC Health Caldwell leadership to execute marketing strategies & ensure ongoing communication & status reported at Monthly Marketing huddle.
• Maintain relationships with vendors & community partners such as the Caldwell, Blowing Rock and Boone Chambers of Commerce.
● Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, public relations, or related degree
● No licensure or certification required.
Professional Experience Requirements:
● Requires two (2) years of relevant expeirence preferred.
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
● Experience with video/audio development, graphics, video and photography including video & photo manipulation software such as Adobe Suite. Experience with social media marketing, analytics, and web functionality is preferred.
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: Caldwell Memorial Hospital
Organization Unit: Marketing
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Lenoir
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: Yes
This position is employed by NC Health (Rex Healthcare, Inc., d/b/a NC Health), a private, fully-owned subsidiary of UNC Health Care System, in a department that provides shared services to operations across UNC Health Care; except that, if you are currently a UNCHCS State employee already working in a designated shared services department, you may remain a UNCHCS State employee if selected for this job.
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, status as a protected veteran or political affiliation.
All interested applicants are invited to apply for career opportunities. Please refer to our Employment Application Accessibility page if you need a reasonable accommodation to search and/or to apply for a career opportunity.
To verify employment eligibility, UNC Health is committed to Form I-9 and the E-Verify process.