Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
**This referral program is applicable to teammates within UNC Health's core facilities and divisions. This includes UNC Health Caldwell, UNC Health Chatham, UNC Health Alliance, UNC Hospitals (UNC Medical Center, UNC WakeBrook, UNC Hillsborough, and UNC Faculty Physicians), UNC Health Johnston, UNC Physicians Network, UNC Health Rex, UNC Rex Holly Springs, UNC Health Rockingham, and Shared Services.**
Current teammates, looking to refer someone? Check out our Teammate Referral Program to earn extra cash!
Current teammates, please ensure that you submit your candidate in our system, before they apply. For teammate referral guidelines and eligibility, click here.
Current UNC Health teammates also now have access to our myCareer - Career Development Resources, which provide tools and guidance to employees to create a career plan.
Job ID: 65741
Location: Morrisville, NC
Facility/Division: Shared Services
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
The HCS Manager, HR Data is responsible for the overall HR data management strategy and administration in addition to the HR Customer Experience. This position is responsible for HR data governance, ensuring compliance, data integrity, control, audits and validation. The HR Portal is the first point of contact for employees and managers. This position is responsible for the information and experience of the HR Portal, ensuring the tool is accurate and easy to use. Oversees the employees who support the HR Portal and HR Data administration. This position is responsible for HR data governance, ensuring compliance, data integrity, control, audits and validation.
1. Data Governance - Ensures the data being entered into the HR system is accurate, clean and clear. culpable for the Manager Self- Service and Employee Self-Service Validation. Verifies that the MSS and ESS actions are approved and accurate. Oversees the effective management of MSS and ESS systems. Conducts regular HR data audits and provides feedback to HR leaders. Ensures the integrity of the HR Data. Collaborates with other users in HR to resolve data quality issues and uses feedback to implement process improvements.
2. Human Resource Portal – Responsible for design, management and reporting of the HR Portal and the HR case management system across the health system. Leads and develops the HR Portal team. Organizes and
leads the HR Requests (Portal Forms). Owns the Knowledge base within the HR Portal. Presents sound recommendations and prepares business proposals for new and improved programs based on organizational need. Promotes proactive approaches using HR technologies to solve business needs/problems. Collaborates with the HR Team, clients, and IT support team members on the implementation of future state, including project and resource management.
3. Training – Responsible for the Tier 1 through 3 Training in Human Resources. Provides, identifies and assesses training needs relating to the HR Portal and Service Now. Develops robust materials based on anticipated customer needs. Meets with HR leadership to ascertain training needs. Trains employees based
on HR needs. Develops, organizes, conducts and evaluates training programs. Provides training on data governance and the need for audits within HR.
4. Customer Experience – Develops and leads a customer-centric, solution-oriented program in developing and leading internal and external HR customer experience. Lead customer improvement projects from
initiation through delivery. Provides day-to-day direction and leadership for the customer experience within HR. Serves as a change agent helping to guide HR towards becoming more customer centric. Establishes a “Culture of Excellence” with the expectation that things are done error free, on time, the first time. Evaluates Manager and Customer Self-Service experience and makes modifications and recommendations for improvements as processes are assessed for efficiency and ease of use.
● Bachelor's Degree in an appropriate discipline.
Professional Experience Requirements:
● Five (5) years of experience in a progressively responsible role in Human Resources Data/Information Systems required. iNFOR and Service Now experience preferred.
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
● Comprehensive understanding of the types of information used in a human resources environment, how the data is produced, consumed, transformed and analyzed to support business decisions.
● Creates exceptional customer relations and maintains those relationships through continuing improvement efforts. Exhibits courtesy, cooperation, and respect towards customers.
● Effectively communicates expectations and responsibilities to subordinates. Actively listens and addresses issues and concerns promptly. Establishes a shared vision with employees.
● Proficient at solving complex problems.
● UX Research: Understanding the quantitative and qualitative research to get to know a target market/audience, values and insights. Research and analyzes consumers behaviors and forms data driven insights to address the needs of the consumers
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: Shared Services
Organization Unit: HR Data Management
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Morrisville
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: Yes
This position is employed by NC Health (Rex Healthcare, Inc., d/b/a NC Health), a private, fully-owned subsidiary of UNC Heath Care System. This is not a State employed position.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
UNC Health makes reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as applicants and employees with disabilities. All interested applicants are invited to apply for career opportunities. Please email [email protected] if you need a reasonable accommodation to search and/or to apply for a career opportunity.
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, status as a protected veteran or political affiliation.
All interested applicants are invited to apply for career opportunities. Please refer to our Employment Application Accessibility page if you need a reasonable accommodation to search and/or to apply for a career opportunity.
To verify employment eligibility, UNC Health is committed to Form I-9 and the E-Verify process.
Learn further E-Verify details in E-Verify (English) or E-Verify (Spanish).
UNC Health supports your right to work. View the Right of Work Statement (English) or Right of Work Statement (Spanish).
View the KNOW YOUR RIGHTS (English) or the KNOW YOUR RIGHTS (Spanish)posters.
View the PAY TRANSPARENCY (English) or the PAY TRANSPARENCY (Spanish)Nondiscrimination provision posters.
View the Federal Workplace poster. View our EEO/AA Policy Statement.