Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
**This referral program is applicable to teammates within UNC Health's core facilities and divisions. This includes UNC Health Caldwell, UNC Health Chatham, UNC Health Alliance, UNC Hospitals (UNC Medical Center, UNC Hillsborough, and UNC Faculty Physicians), UNC Health Johnston, UNC Physicians Network, UNC Health Rex, UNC Rex Holly Springs, UNC Health Rockingham, and Shared Services.**
Current teammates, looking to refer someone? Check out our Teammate Referral Program to earn extra cash!
Current teammates, please ensure that you submit your candidate in our system, before they apply. For teammate referral guidelines and eligibility, click here.
Job ID: 67357
Location: Goldsboro, NC
Facility/Division: Wayne UNC Health Care
Status: Per Diem
The major functions of the Nuclear Medicine Technologist include performing responsibilities involved in a variety of technical procedures utilizing radionuclide materials for the diagnosis and treatment of diseases in humans.
Minimum Qualifications: Education Completion of a formal Nuclear Medicine Technology training in a school approved by the Council of Education of the American Medical Association.
• Certification by either ARRT or NMTCB as a Nuclear Medicine Technologist required.
• BLS certification. Experience One-year experience as a Nuclear Medicine Technologist preferred. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to demonstrate knowledge of Nuclear Medicine procedures, radiopharmaceuticals, and equipment.
• Ability to work independently and with limited supervision.
• Ability to work at such a pace and demonstrate organizational skills as to ensure no backlogs of work or undue delays in patient flow.
• Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English.
• Proficient with MS Office, Epic EMR, and able to learn new software rapidly.
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, status as a protected veteran or political affiliation.
All interested applicants are invited to apply for career opportunities. Please refer to our Employment Application Accessibility page if you need a reasonable accommodation to search and/or to apply for a career opportunity.
To verify employment eligibility, UNC Health is committed to Form I-9 and the E-Verify process.