Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
**This referral program is applicable to teammates within UNC Health's core facilities and divisions. This includes UNC Health Caldwell, UNC Health Chatham, UNC Health Alliance, UNC Hospitals (UNC Medical Center, UNC WakeBrook, UNC Hillsborough, and UNC Faculty Physicians), UNC Health Johnston, UNC Physicians Network, UNC Health Rex, UNC Rex Holly Springs, UNC Health Rockingham, and Shared Services.**
Current teammates, looking to refer someone? Check out our Teammate Referral Program to earn extra cash!
Current teammates, please ensure that you submit your candidate in our system, before they apply. For teammate referral guidelines and eligibility, click here.
Current UNC Health teammates also now have access to our myCareer - Career Development Resources, which provide tools and guidance to employees to create a career plan.
Job ID: 58144
Location: Morrisville, NC
Facility/Division: Shared Services
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
UNC Health is seeking an experienced Microsoft 365 Solutions Architect to join our ISD team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in developing and implementing Microsoft 365 solutions that align with organizational goals and improve overall business operations. This position will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting Microsoft 365 solutions across UNC Health.
• Develop and implement Microsoft 365 solutions that align with UNC Health's business goals and strategies.
• Lead cross-functional teams through corroborating ideas, solutions, and implementation of Microsoft 365 technologies, including but not limited to, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Teams, and Power Platform.
• Provide governance, technical expertise, and guidance to other ISD team members and business stakeholders to drive discovery, design, configuration, validation, piloting, deployment, and support of Microsoft 365 technologies.
• Participate in Microsoft planning sessions and support the internal team with upcoming relevant changes to be aware of to support our teammates.
• Evaluate, recommend, implement, and maintain standards across Office 365 components.
• Develop and maintain documentation for Microsoft 365 solutions, including architecture diagrams, policies, and procedures.
• Stay up to date on industry trends and best practices related to Microsoft 365 technologies.
• Experience working with cyber security team to implement M365 security best practices and monitor for cyber threats and operational requirements.
• Strong experience with Microsoft security and compliance solutions, including Azure Information Protection and Microsoft Cloud App Security.
• Experience with writing and troubleshooting Microsoft PowerShell scripts.
• Excellent analytical and communication skills. Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Preferred: Multi-site/large environment experience; certification in respective technology
• Excellent communication and documentation skills.
Requirements Include: • 3+ years of experience in designing, implementing, and supporting Microsoft 365 solutions.
• 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Office 365 Tenant configuration and design as M365 global admin or equivalent role
• 3+ years of experience working with Azure AD, eDiscovery, Cloud App Security, Conditional Access Rules, and PowerShell
• 3+ years of experience delivering messaging and collaboration solutions utilizing Microsoft Exchange On-line, Microsoft Teams, and Office 365 within large complex environments
Any of the following: Microsoft 365 certification(s), ITIL certification Assets Include:
• Experience with Microsoft security and compliance solutions, including Azure Information Protection, eDiscovery and Microsoft Cloud App Security • Experience with writing and troubleshooting Microsoft PowerShell scripts
• Experience with M365 tenant configuration and design
• Experience with Microsoft Exchange On-line configuration and design
• Experience with Microsoft Teams and SharePoint configuration and design • Knowledge of ITIL and Enterprise Architecture (EA) principles and processes
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: Shared Services
Organization Unit: ISD Network Services
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Morrisville
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: Yes
This position is employed by NC Health (Rex Healthcare, Inc., d/b/a NC Health), a private, fully-owned subsidiary of UNC Health Care System, in a department that provides shared services to operations across UNC Health Care; except that, if you are currently a UNCHCS State employee already working in a designated shared services department, you may remain a UNCHCS State employee if selected for this job.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
UNC Health makes reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as applicants and employees with disabilities. All interested applicants are invited to apply for career opportunities. Please email [email protected] if you need a reasonable accommodation to search and/or to apply for a career opportunity.
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, status as a protected veteran or political affiliation.
All interested applicants are invited to apply for career opportunities. Please refer to our Employment Application Accessibility page if you need a reasonable accommodation to search and/or to apply for a career opportunity.
To verify employment eligibility, UNC Health is committed to Form I-9 and the E-Verify process.
Learn further E-Verify details in E-Verify (English) or E-Verify (Spanish).
UNC Health supports your right to work. View the Right of Work Statement (English) or Right of Work Statement (Spanish).
View the KNOW YOUR RIGHTS (English) or the KNOW YOUR RIGHTS (Spanish)posters.
View the PAY TRANSPARENCY (English) or the PAY TRANSPARENCY (Spanish)Nondiscrimination provision posters.
View the Federal Workplace poster. View our EEO/AA Policy Statement.