Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
**This referral program is applicable to teammates within UNC Health's core facilities and divisions. This includes UNC Health Caldwell, UNC Health Chatham, UNC Health Alliance, UNC Hospitals (UNC Medical Center, UNC Hillsborough, and UNC Faculty Physicians), UNC Health Johnston, UNC Physicians Network, UNC Health Rex, UNC Rex Holly Springs, UNC Health Rockingham, and Shared Services.**
Current teammates, looking to refer someone? Check out our Teammate Referral Program to earn extra cash!
Current teammates, please ensure that you submit your candidate in our system, before they apply. For teammate referral guidelines and eligibility, click here.
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 67642
Location: Morrisville, NC
Facility/Division: Shared Services
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
The Master Data Management (MDM) - Solutions Manager is the technical lead and internal MDM expert responsible for initiating, implementing, and administering master data management technologies and processes that support multiple strategic initiatives for the UNC Healthcare System, including Provider and Location data to improve patient access. Reporting into the Data Governance Office, the MDM Solution Manager will work cross-functionally with both leaders and end users to characterize requirements and ensure the successful delivery of solutions to meet those needs. The ASM is an individual contributor that works under limited supervision. This position may be required to supervise others.
1. Master Data Management Expertise – Acts as an expert on MDM principles and best practices. Educates UNC Health leader and governance stakeholders on industry standards and successful approaches at a level appropriate to the intended audience.
2. Technical Leadership & Solutions Management - Provides technical consultation, solutions for, and senior administration of MDM technologies. Leveraging product management principles, this role is responsible for developing the MDM capability roadmap, providing guidance in day-to-day MDM operations, and ensuring project milestones and department performance goals are met. Provides end-user enablement and support, including high-touch customer service, communications, and the creation of reusable knowledge assets such as documentation and training content.
3. Customer Focus, Communication, and Relationship Building - Equally fluent in communicating with senior executives and operations staff, build positive relationships with a wide range of leaders across the organization and are conscious of long-term business goals. Creates exceptional customer relations and maintains those relationships through continuing improvement efforts. Exhibits courtesy, cooperation, and respect towards customers.
4. Mentors junior team members and analytics community members.
● Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate discipline.
● No licensure or certification required.
Professional Experience Requirements:
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
This job profile is intended to provide a representation of responsibilities required. Employees may be requested to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this profile.
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: Shared Services
Organization Unit: ISD Analytics
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Morrisville
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: Yes
This position is employed by NC Health (Rex Healthcare, Inc., d/b/a NC Health), a private, fully-owned subsidiary of UNC Health Care System, in a department that provides shared services to operations across UNC Health Care; except that, if you are currently a UNCHCS State employee already working in a designated shared services department, you may remain a UNCHCS State employee if selected for this job.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
UNC Health makes reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as applicants and employees with disabilities. All interested applicants are invited to apply for career opportunities. Please email [email protected] if you need a reasonable accommodation to search and/or to apply for a career opportunity.
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, status as a protected veteran or political affiliation.
All interested applicants are invited to apply for career opportunities. Please refer to our Employment Application Accessibility page if you need a reasonable accommodation to search and/or to apply for a career opportunity.
To verify employment eligibility, UNC Health is committed to Form I-9 and the E-Verify process.