Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
**This referral program is applicable to teammates within UNC Health's core facilities and divisions. This includes UNC Health Caldwell, UNC Health Chatham, UNC Health Alliance, UNC Hospitals (UNC Medical Center, UNC WakeBrook, UNC Hillsborough, and UNC Faculty Physicians), UNC Health Johnston, UNC Physicians Network, UNC Health Rex, UNC Rex Holly Springs, UNC Health Rockingham, and Shared Services.**
Current teammates, looking to refer someone? Check out our Teammate Referral Program to earn extra cash!
Current teammates, please ensure that you submit your candidate in our system, before they apply. For teammate referral guidelines and eligibility, click here.
Current UNC Health teammates also now have access to our myCareer - Career Development Resources, which provide tools and guidance to employees to create a career plan.
Job ID: 73471
Location: Chapel Hill, NC
Facility/Division: Shared Services
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
Responsible for directing and organizing project activities under the direction of an Executive Office Manager in the UNC Health CEO Office. The Project Coordinator position works in an exciting, fast-paced environment and will partner directly with the Transformation Officer to help orchestrate strategic activities that will shape the future of UNC Health. Outstanding qualities include having strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills, be goal-oriented, and flexible with changing priorities.
1. Ensure high effectiveness and impact of Strategy and Transformation initiatives and effectively partner to coordinate projects and timelines. Proactively track all steps have been completed in the process to meet deadlines and make sure leaders are prepared for upcoming meetings.
2. Maintain communication with teammates within Strategy and Transformation and other departments to assure timely and efficient completion of projects, proper communication of issues and proper documentation of processes.
3. Provide administrative support to executives including calendar administration, use of proxy access to UNC Health software applications on behalf of leaders as well as collaborating with Human Resources in the areas of recruitment, organizational structure changes and personnel changes.
4. Assist with scheduling and set up of onsite meetings within the Strategy and Transformation department and high level meetings including the Transformation Officer and other top executives in the organization.
5. Prepare and edit PowerPoint presentations and charts. Communicate with project teams and manage storage and editing of documents using Microsoft Teams. Coordinate meetings including travel arrangements and expense reports. Advanced use of Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel is desired
● Associate's degree in an appropriate discipline or equivalent combination of education, skills, and experience.
● No licensure or certification required.
Professional Experience Requirements:
● If an Associate's degree, three (3) years of experience in an administrative support role and/or projects-related role. If a high school diploma/GED, seven (7) years of experience in an administrative support role and/or projects-related role.
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: Shared Services
Organization Unit: Strategy Execution
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Chapel Hill
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: Yes
Salary Range: $24.13 - $30.17 per hour (minimum to midpoint) Pay offers are determined by experience and internal equity.
This position is employed by NC Health (Rex Healthcare, Inc., d/b/a NC Health), a private, fully-owned subsidiary of UNC Health Care System, in a department that provides shared services to operations across UNC Health Care; except that, if you are currently a UNCHCS State employee already working in a designated shared services department, you may remain a UNCHCS State employee if selected for this job.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
UNC Health makes reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as applicants and employees with disabilities. All interested applicants are invited to apply for career opportunities. Please email [email protected] if you need a reasonable accommodation to search and/or to apply for a career opportunity.
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, status as a protected veteran or political affiliation.
All interested applicants are invited to apply for career opportunities. Please refer to our Employment Application Accessibility page if you need a reasonable accommodation to search and/or to apply for a career opportunity.
To verify employment eligibility, UNC Health is committed to Form I-9 and the E-Verify process.
Learn further E-Verify details in E-Verify (English) or E-Verify (Spanish).
UNC Health supports your right to work. View the Right of Work Statement (English) or Right of Work Statement (Spanish).
View the KNOW YOUR RIGHTS (English) or the KNOW YOUR RIGHTS (Spanish)posters.
View the PAY TRANSPARENCY (English) or the PAY TRANSPARENCY (Spanish)Nondiscrimination provision posters.
View the Federal Workplace poster. View our EEO/AA Policy Statement.