Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
**This referral program is applicable to teammates within UNC Health's core facilities and divisions. This includes UNC Health Caldwell, UNC Health Chatham, UNC Health Alliance, UNC Hospitals (UNC Medical Center, UNC WakeBrook, UNC Hillsborough, and UNC Faculty Physicians), UNC Health Johnston, UNC Physicians Network, UNC Health Rex, UNC Rex Holly Springs, UNC Health Rockingham, and Shared Services.**
Current teammates, looking to refer someone? Check out our Teammate Referral Program to earn extra cash!
Current teammates, please ensure that you submit your candidate in our system, before they apply. For teammate referral guidelines and eligibility, click here.
Job ID: 77517
Location: Rocky Mount, NC
Facility/Division: Nash UNC Health Care
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
Physician – Gastroenterology
Join one of the largest health care delivery systems in the state offering convenient access and high-quality care through integrated and comprehensive services in Eastern North Carolina.
· Join a newly established hospital employed inpatient and outpatient GI group and design a schedule that meets your preferences.
· Seeking general bread and butter GI, interests in ERCP/EUS desirable not required.
· Manageable call responsibilities 1:4.
· Robust referral network of primary care providers and access to full specialty support from a dedicated and experienced medical staff.
· Non-profit UNC community hospital.
· Board Certification or Eligibility Required. New graduates welcome to apply.
· Attractive Base Compensation with productivity and quality Incentives.
· Full benefits, paid malpractice, 6 weeks PTO/CME, signing bonus, relocation allowance and student loan repayment.
· Not J1 eligible.
· Located 1 hour from the state capital of Raleigh, 1 hour to Greenville and less than 2 hours to Durham, Chapel Hill and Richmond VA
· Vibrant community with a diverse economy, historic roots, and college town charm
· Family oriented recreational amenities including a performing arts theater, children’s museum, and sports complex
· Abundance of outdoor recreation including kayaking, canoeing, walking/biking trails, boat ramps, outdoor pools, parks, community gardens, music festivals, craft breweries, golf and more
· Easy access to North Carolina Beaches and the Blue Ridge and Smokey Mountains
· International airport within 1 hour
· Strong public and private school options
For more information, please contact:
Jessie Langley, Physician Recruiter
Entity: Nash UNC Health Care
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job:
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: Not Applicable
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, status as a protected veteran or political affiliation.
All interested applicants are invited to apply for career opportunities. Please refer to our Employment Application Accessibility page if you need a reasonable accommodation to search and/or to apply for a career opportunity.
To verify employment eligibility, UNC Health is committed to Form I-9 and the E-Verify process.