Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
**This referral program is applicable to teammates within UNC Health's core facilities and divisions. This includes UNC Health Caldwell, UNC Health Chatham, UNC Health Alliance, UNC Hospitals (UNC Medical Center, UNC WakeBrook, UNC Hillsborough, and UNC Faculty Physicians), UNC Health Johnston, UNC Physicians Network, UNC Health Rex, UNC Rex Holly Springs, UNC Health Rockingham, and Shared Services.**
Current teammates, looking to refer someone? Check out our Teammate Referral Program to earn extra cash!
Current teammates, please ensure that you submit your candidate in our system, before they apply. For teammate referral guidelines and eligibility, click here.
Job ID: 81711
Location: Hendersonville, NC
Facility/Division: Pardee UNC Health Care
Status: Full Time
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
The Environmental Services Aide cleans all areas of the hospital/care center according to policies and procedures.
• Cleans all areas of the hospital/care center according to policies and procedures.
• Cleans (dusts, disinfects, restocks, pulls trash, dust mops, mops, vacuums, scrubs, buffs, waxes) and adheres to department and organizational polices. Transports linens and waste streams according to procedure.
• Replenishes linen and stock supplies to appropriate par levels.
• Demonstrates good time management. Maintains responsibility for equipment (keys, beepers, etc.).
• Operates and maintains equipment according to procedure and properly cleans and stores equipment after use. Utilizes signage when any floor maintenance in conducted.
• Accurately uses bed tracking systems and the kronos system. Participates in departmental and hospital functions.
• Trains and instructs new hires and performs other duties as assigned.
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
• Must be able to work from a ladder to hang or remove drapes.
• Stands, walks, stoops, bends, lifts and performs very physical tasks for entire shift.
• Must be able to practice good body mechanics.
Legal Employer: Pardee - HCHC
Entity: Pardee UNC Health Care
Organization Unit: Environmental Services
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Night Job
Location of Job: PARDEEHOSP
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: No
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, status as a protected veteran or political affiliation.
All interested applicants are invited to apply for career opportunities. Please refer to our Employment Application Accessibility page if you need a reasonable accommodation to search and/or to apply for a career opportunity.
To verify employment eligibility, UNC Health is committed to Form I-9 and the E-Verify process.