Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
**This referral program is applicable to teammates within UNC Health's core facilities and divisions. This includes UNC Health Caldwell, UNC Health Chatham, UNC Health Alliance, UNC Hospitals (UNC Medical Center, UNC WakeBrook, UNC Hillsborough, and UNC Faculty Physicians), UNC Health Johnston, UNC Physicians Network, UNC Health Rex, UNC Rex Holly Springs, UNC Health Rockingham, and Shared Services.**
Current teammates, looking to refer someone? Check out our Teammate Referral Program to earn extra cash!
Current teammates, please ensure that you submit your candidate in our system, before they apply. For teammate referral guidelines and eligibility, click here.
Job ID: 89314
Location: Rocky Mount, NC
Facility/Division: UNC Physicians Network
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
Primary Care Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant needed in Rocky Mount, NC
Eastern North Carolina Medical Group is actively searching for an additional Primary Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their Rocky Mount, NC clinic location. This clinic offers a full-service family practice, treating both children and adults. The care team provides compassionate and personalized care and offers same-day appointments and online scheduling. Clinics are open Monday through Thursday from 8am-5pm & Fridays from 8am-1pm.
• Graduation from an accredited PA/ NP Program (open to FNP, AGNP, ACNP etc.)
• North Carolina licensed.
• Prior primary care APP experience preferred, but new grad applications will be considered
Eastern North Carolina Medical Group is part of UNC Physicians Network (UNCPN,) a large multi-specialty group comprised of nearly 300 providers and 85+ locations. Being a part of UNCPN means a partnership with the UNC Health Care System. Our approach to health care is forward thinking and provides not only the stability of a strong network, but also continued autonomy. UNCPN practices have access to additional operational support, specialty and sub-specialty care providers and the health care system’s electronic medical records system. Your patients will benefit from increased resources within our integrated health care system.
About Rocky Mount, NC:
• Located 1 hour from the state capital of Raleigh, 1 hour from Greenville and less than 2 hours from Durham, Chapel Hill, and Richmond, VA
• Vibrant community with a diverse economy, historic roots, and college town charm
• Family-oriented recreational amenities including a performing arts theater, children’s museum, and sports complex
• Abundance of outdoor recreation including kayaking, canoeing, walking/biking trails, boat ramps, outdoor pools, parks, community gardens, music festivals, craft breweries, golf, and more
• Easy access to North Carolina Beaches and the Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains
• International airport within 1 hour
• Strong public and private school options
If interested, please contact Erin Hill at [email protected] or (984) 286-9469
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, status as a protected veteran or political affiliation.
All interested applicants are invited to apply for career opportunities. Please refer to our Employment Application Accessibility page if you need a reasonable accommodation to search and/or to apply for a career opportunity.
To verify employment eligibility, UNC Health is committed to Form I-9 and the E-Verify process.