Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
**This referral program is applicable to teammates within UNC Health's core facilities and divisions. This includes UNC Health Caldwell, UNC Health Chatham, UNC Health Alliance, UNC Hospitals (UNC Medical Center, UNC WakeBrook, UNC Hillsborough, and UNC Faculty Physicians), UNC Health Johnston, UNC Physicians Network, UNC Health Rex, UNC Rex Holly Springs, UNC Health Rockingham, and Shared Services.**
Current teammates, looking to refer someone? Check out our Teammate Referral Program to earn extra cash!
Current teammates, please ensure that you submit your candidate in our system, before they apply. For teammate referral guidelines and eligibility, click here.
Job ID: 93567
Location: Lenoir, NC
Facility/Division: Caldwell Memorial Hospital
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
APP Outpatient Psychiatry at Caldwell UNC- Lenoir, NC
Caldwell UNC Health is the choice for health care in Caldwell County. The Emergency Department see approximately 30,000 visits a year. Caldwell Physician Network provides the majority of primary care and select specialty care to our market from eleven separate medical park locations throughout the county. Our 110-bed licensed acute care hospital is a member of the UNC Health System.
The brand new Jonas Hill Hospital and Clinic features 27 inpatient beds as well as a full-spectrum outpatient clinic with a multi-disciplinary staff. It is located adjacent to Caldwell UNC hospital in the heart of Western, NC.
· Licensed and certified PMHNP (preferred); ANCC or AANP Board Certified
· Experience with EPIC is preferred
· Location- Jonas Hill Clinic, 407 Mulberry Street, Lenoir NC 28645
· Provide direct patient care in office setting for a min. of 36 hours
· Monday – Friday, no ED call, no clinic call
· Includes the opportunity to provide additional intermittent IP coverage for Jonas Hill IP unit (primary night call, onsite/virtual shift coverage)
· Duties- provide patient care to adults and children through assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of mental health needs. Provide medication management and perform psychiatric evaluations for patients pursing OP services. Provide psychiatric leadership and direction for the treatment team. Work within a multidisciplinary treatment team under the supervision of MD psychiatrist.
This Position Features:
Lifestyle, Scenery, Recreation, Friendship, Professional Career—Have it ALL!
To be considered, please email your CV to [email protected]
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, status as a protected veteran or political affiliation.
All interested applicants are invited to apply for career opportunities. Please refer to our Employment Application Accessibility page if you need a reasonable accommodation to search and/or to apply for a career opportunity.
To verify employment eligibility, UNC Health is committed to Form I-9 and the E-Verify process.