Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
**This referral program is applicable to teammates within UNC Health's core facilities and divisions. This includes UNC Health Caldwell, UNC Health Chatham, UNC Health Alliance, UNC Hospitals (UNC Medical Center, UNC WakeBrook, UNC Hillsborough, and UNC Faculty Physicians), UNC Health Johnston, UNC Physicians Network, UNC Health Rex, UNC Rex Holly Springs, UNC Health Rockingham, and Shared Services.**
Current teammates, looking to refer someone? Check out our Teammate Referral Program to earn extra cash!
Current teammates, please ensure that you submit your candidate in our system, before they apply. For teammate referral guidelines and eligibility, click here.
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 94156
Location: Morrisville, NC
Facility/Division: UNC Physicians Network
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
Oversees day-to-day activities of the assigned program for the UNC Health Care System. Responsibilities include planning and administration, managing financial development, monitoring and reporting program progress to ensure fulfillment of the program objectives.
1. Analysis Analyzes and resolves complex issues to maximize efficiency. Ensures all proper internal controls are in place to safeguard assets of the system and satisfies internal and external regulatory requirements. Develops and monitors operating and capital budget.
2. Communication and Relationships Works with peers to identify and analyze opportunities for improvement. Implements processes to identify, implement and ensure standardization decisions occur with minimal disruption to patient care or administrative activities and creating solutions.
3. Financial and Business Planning Provides analytical and strategy support for the assigned program. Performs analytics, provides business insight into implications of findings, develops business plans, and recommends opportunities for improvement.
4. Program Administration Plan, coordinate and administer activities of assigned program to include developing, implementing, and administering related procedures, processes, services and systems.
5. Strategic Planning Interface with all UNC Health Care entities and effectively communicate strategies, successfully elicit support and provide assistance implementing those strategies.
● Bachelor’s degree
● No licensure or certification required.
Professional Experience Requirements:
● Five (5) years of program/project management experience required.
● RN License Strongly Preferred
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: UNC Physicians Network
Organization Unit: UNCPN Administration Staff
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Morrisville
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: Yes
This position is employed by NC Health (Rex Healthcare, Inc., d/b/a NC Health), a private, fully-owned subsidiary of UNC Heath Care System. This is not a State employed position.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
UNC Health makes reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as applicants and employees with disabilities. All interested applicants are invited to apply for career opportunities. Please email [email protected] if you need a reasonable accommodation to search and/or to apply for a career opportunity.
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, status as a protected veteran or political affiliation.
All interested applicants are invited to apply for career opportunities. Please refer to our Employment Application Accessibility page if you need a reasonable accommodation to search and/or to apply for a career opportunity.
To verify employment eligibility, UNC Health is committed to Form I-9 and the E-Verify process.