Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
**This referral program is applicable to teammates within UNC Health's core facilities and divisions. This includes UNC Health Caldwell, UNC Health Chatham, UNC Health Alliance, UNC Hospitals (UNC Medical Center, UNC Hillsborough, and UNC Faculty Physicians), UNC Health Johnston, UNC Physicians Network, UNC Health Rex, UNC Rex Holly Springs, UNC Health Rockingham, and Shared Services.**
Current teammates, looking to refer someone? Check out our Teammate Referral Program to earn extra cash!
Current teammates, please ensure that you submit your candidate in our system, before they apply. For teammate referral guidelines and eligibility, click here.
Job ID: 101453
Location: Hendersonville, NC
Facility/Division: Pardee UNC Health Care
Status: Per Diem
Shift: Day Job
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
Evaluates, plans, and administers comprehensive occupational therapy modalities/regimens to patients in their place of residence for the purpose of developing and restoring function through rehabilitative occupational therapy as prescribed by a physician.
• Administers basic & complex diagnostic testing and evaluations in the area of Occupational Therapy. Provides, modifies, or discontinues occupational therapy based upon an ongoing assessment/reassessment of the patient’s clinical status in accordance with physician orders.
• Selects and performs appropriate Occupational Therapy (OT) evaluation procedures to identify and assess problems. Sets treatment goals and devises a treatment plan. Re-evaluates and adjusts the treatment plan in response to the patient's changing condition and discharge plans.
• Communicates relevant information to promote continuity of care.
• Selects and applies advanced techniques to provide quality and efficient rehabilitative services. Organizes and prioritizes care according to patient/family needs.
• Contributes to quality of clinical services through maintenance of valid & reliable records of patient procedures & progress.
• Licensed as an Occupational Therapist in the state of North Carolina.
Legal Employer: Pardee - HCHC
Entity: Pardee UNC Health Care
Organization Unit: Occupational Therapy IP
Work Type: Per Diem
Standard Hours Per Week: 12.00
Work Assignment Type:
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: PARDEEHOSP
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: Yes
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, status as a protected veteran or political affiliation.
All interested applicants are invited to apply for career opportunities. Please refer to our Employment Application Accessibility page if you need a reasonable accommodation to search and/or to apply for a career opportunity.
To verify employment eligibility, UNC Health is committed to Form I-9 and the E-Verify process.