Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
Select a UNC Health entity below to log-in and get started.
Need further assistance? Please submit a request through the myHR Portal.
Current UNC Health Employees, learn about our Discovery Employee Referral Program! If you’re referring someone through our Discovery Employee Referral Program, please be sure to submit your referral before your referral applies.
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: HUM002RB
Location: Morrisville, NC
Facility/Division: SHARED SERVICES
Shift: Day Job
The Recruiting Assistant will provide administrative support for multiple Executive Recruiters and will provide a wide variety of functions related to Executive Recruitment. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong computer and documentation skills.
Description of Job Responsibilities:
• Schedules phone interviews.
• Assists with scheduling and coordinating onsite interviews.
• Prepares professional and appealing profiles for executive level candidates.
• Completes background checks and onboarding for new hires.
• Reconciles credit cards and prepares check requests.
• Makes travel arrangements.
• Prepares interview and travel itineraries.
• Prepares weekly status reports.
• Maintains collateral materials.
• Other duties as assigned.
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity employer. As such, UNC Health offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or political affiliation.