Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
Select a UNC Health entity below to log-in and get started.
Need further assistance? Please submit a request through the myHR Portal.
Current UNC Health Employees, learn about our Discovery Employee Referral Program! If you’re referring someone through our Discovery Employee Referral Program, please be sure to submit your referral before your referral applies.
Job ID: FIN003PI
Location: Chapel Hill, NC
Facility/Division: SHARED SERVICES
Shift: Day Job
DescriptionThe Revenue Cycle Analyst serves in an analytical and consultative capacity providing data driven insights and actionable information to drive improvement, increase efficiency, and implement best practices in revenue cycle operations. The Revenue Cycle Analyst is a key liaison between Revenue Cycle and Physician/Hospital leadership. The Revenue Cycle Analyst will work closely with Senior Revenue Cycle Analyst(s) and a Practice Relations Director to provide financial and operational data analyses to enhance organizational decision-making.
Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate discipline, Master’s degree a plus (MBA, MPH, MHA, mathematics, analytics, informatics).
- Two years of experience in revenue cycle analysis or healthcare data analysis; healthcare consulting, or relevant clinical operations.
- Experience in health system or private practice revenue cycle or operations
Preferred Experience Requirements:
- Experience using EPIC or other Electronic Medical Record/Practice Management software a plus
- Experience with Business Objects or other similar reporting software
- Experience creating dashboards, reports and presentations with compelling visuals using Business Intelligence tools or MS Excel / PowerPoint to interpret and tell the story of the data.
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity employer. As such, UNC Health offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or political affiliation.