Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
Select a UNC Health entity below to log-in and get started.
Need further assistance? Please submit a request through the myHR Portal.
Current UNC Health Employees, learn about our Discovery Employee Referral Program! If you’re referring someone through our Discovery Employee Referral Program, please be sure to submit your referral before your referral applies.
Job ID: MAN002F5
Location: Morrisville, NC
Facility/Division: SHARED SERVICES
Shift: Day Job
Responsible for Population Management program development for UNC HCS Ambulatory Services.
1.Oversee day to day operations, policy development and regulatory compliance.
2. Responsible for full-scale project plans, financial oversight, quality audits and associated communications documents.
3. Participate in managed care contracting and other initiatives supporting the transition to value based care delivery and reimbursement.
4. Work collaboratively with multiple departments to develop effective data analytics, care management processes, cost avoidance measures and mutually beneficial relationships that enhance evidence based health care delivery and quality outcomes.
5. Implement performance metrics, including patient satisfaction, engagement, resource utilization and gap closure, and achieve or exceed contractual agreements.
6. Analyze health care trends, identify opportunities consistent with strategic goals and develop business plans to expand population management services and market share.
7. Communicate results to UNC HC Chief Value Officer, VP Population Health Services and Clinical Operations, VP of Quality Improvement and Innovation, Health Alliance Board of Directors and customers.
8. Actively participate in UNC HC committees related to high quality/low cost health care, internal and external provider relationships and managed care agreements.
9. Responsible for managing multiple projects simultaneously ensuring consistency with UNC HC strategy, commitments and goals.
B.S. degree in health related field required; MBA, MHA or MPH preferred.
RN or LCSW strongly preferred
Requires seven (7) years of related experience, with a minimum of five (5) years health care management experience; experience in project management, quality improvement processes, population management preferred.
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity employer. As such, UNC Health offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or political affiliation.