Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
Select a UNC Health entity below to log-in and get started.
Need further assistance? Please submit a request through the myHR Portal.
Current UNC Health Employees, learn about our Discovery Employee Referral Program! If you’re referring someone through our Discovery Employee Referral Program, please be sure to submit your referral before your referral applies.
Job ID: NUR00RC2
Location: Raleigh, NC
Facility/Division: REX HEALTHCARE
REX Virtual RN & NA Interview Event | Medical Surgical/Intermediate Care
November 13, 2020 | 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
UNC REX Healthcare in Raleigh, NC is growing! 5 West/Medical Surgical Intermediate Care unit is a new unit at UNC REX Healthcare that will care for a variety of med/surg patients as well as intermediate care Neurology and Thoracic patients. This new unit will open 16 beds in January 2021 and will eventually expand to 31 beds. Nurse to patient ratio will be 1:4 for intermediate care and 1:5 for acute care patients.
We are currently hiring full-time experienced RNs and NAs for 5 West. We're looking for candidates with Med Surg, Intermediate Care, or Critical Care experience.
We would like to invite you to apply for an opportunity to interview with us at UNC REX Healthcare!
*To be considered for this virtual interview event, please submit your application to this requisition. Qualified applicants will be reached via phone to conduct an initial phone screening and interviews will be scheduled on an invite-only basis. Interviews will be scheduled to take place on November 13, 2020 between 9:00am and 2:00pm. The last day to apply for this event will be November 11th.
UNC Rex Healthcare is an award-winning Magnet designated and research driven hospital! We have competitive benefits, high quality training and peer support! Join us on November 13th to learn more about our new unit on 5 West!
For questions, please contact our Recruiter at [email protected]
*UNC Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
· A minimum of one year of current acute care hospital experience is required.
· Med Surg, Intermediate Care or Critical Care RN experience is highly preferred.
· Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred. Must be enrolled in an accredited program within four years of employment, if hired after January 6, 2014, and obtain a Baccalaureate degree with a major in Nursing or a Master's degree with a major in Nursing within seven years of employment date.
· BCLS and Current RN License
· A minimum of one year of clerical or customer service experience and six months of related nursing assistant experience, which may include a nursing assistant course or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
· High School diploma or GED.
· BCLS and Current NA License with the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity employer. As such, UNC Health offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or political affiliation.