Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
Select a UNC Health entity below to log-in and get started.
Need further assistance? Please submit a request through the myHR Portal.
Current UNC Health Employees, learn about our Discovery Employee Referral Program! If you’re referring someone through our Discovery Employee Referral Program, please be sure to submit your referral before your referral applies.
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: COM0001L
Location: Raleigh, NC
Facility/Division: SHARED SERVICES
Shift: Day Job
The select candidate contributes to growth, satisfaction and patient safety by ensuring people looking online for UNC Health clinical providers and locations find up-to-date, accurate and robust information – whether on owned or 3rd party platforms. This person’s primary focus is the quality and integrity of the data behind online listings and tools like Find a Doctor. This manager will lead cross functional teams to establish processes that define what data is available, where it is located, how it is structured, what it means, how it is maintained, and how it is appropriately used to support business goals, requirements and decision making.
· Ensure all owned websites, applications and digital tools have the underlying data necessary to deliver on defined requirements, to support established goals, and to power exceptional experiences
· Ensure key 3rd party directory listings are claimed, accurate and complete
· Collaborate and lead efforts with stakeholders and groups across the health system to establish and maintain a single source of truth for provider and location data
· Advise on and help implement data governance best practices, including the implementation and maintenance of a shared taxonomy and common vocabulary to define clinical expertise and offerings
· Collaborate with UNC Health Alliance partners to ensure appropriate representation of network providers and locations
· Familiarity with relevant data sources in health care settings including credentialing, EHR and marketing systems
· Experience implementing new ideas, programs, products or solutions
· Ability to effectively prioritize, communicate to stakeholders, and manage multiple initiatives allocating resources appropriately
· Excellent leadership and managerial skills
· Strong customer service focus
· Exceptional interpersonal and consensus building skills
· Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
·3+ years experience managing online directory listings preferred.
QualificationsBachelor’s Degree in marketing, business administration or related field from an accredited program .
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity employer. As such, UNC Health offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or political affiliation.