Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
Current UNC Health employees, please log-in to Employee Self Service to view open jobs and apply. We invite all current UNC Health employees to fill out their Talent Profile. From Employee Self Service, as an Employee user, go to My Profile, then Talent Profile. Create your Credentials, Education and Employment History to complete your Talent Profile. Your Talent Profile can be used for current and future job applications.
Need further assistance? Please submit a request through the myHR Portal.
*Please note: The Discovery Employee Referral Program is temporarily unavailable. Due to the recent switch in our HR and application systems, our HR team is working hard towards implementing a new and improved, mobile friendly Employee Referral solution. More details are to come soon! Thank you for your patience.
Job ID: 1141
Location: Morrisville, NC
Facility/Division: Shared Services
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 30,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
This position is responsible for analysis, design and simulation of the EMR system. Creates, conducts and maintains training programs related to EMR. Creates process change by integrating new processes with existing procedures. Communicates with staff and participates in the implementation of these changes with impacted teams.
1. Analyzes, tests, and selects courseware design software and training techniques to be used. Designs training program collateral. Develops and programs online courseware and assessments that support the specific work requirements of the user. Adapts training design materials to align with the user's level of responsibility. Analyzes operational process and workflows essential to curriculum design.
2. Builds, tests, and maintains the training environment.
3. Conducts training/instruction of EMR applications, methods, and processes.
4. Develops and manages project tasks on EMR, ensuring the development/creation of training programs. Identifies required activities and task dependencies across departments, resolving process issues, managing schedules, and collaborating with ISD, members of the project team and targeted users. Defines the EMR application as it relates to the organization?s specific work flows.
5. Develops short and long-term training schedules ensuring appropriate resources are secured and proper communications are released advertising availability of training.
6. Develops training plans, manner of delivery, and instructional methods, including tools, tips, and other ideas promoting user self-reliance. Manages updates to policy and procedure documentation related to training.
7. Plans, schedules, supports and communicates project goals, milestones, and deliverables.
8. Provides user support. Serves in a liaison capacity with the user community on problem solving and identifying improvement to new and existing operational systems.
● If in a Non-Clinical Area: Associate's degree in Adult Education, Business Administration or related field (or equivalent combination of education, training and experience).
● If in a Clinical Area: Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN) from a state-accredited school of professional nursing (or equivalent combination of education, training and experience).
● No licensure or certification required.
● Epic certification within six (6) months from date of hire.
Professional Experience Requirements:
● No prior experience required.
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
Entity: Shared Services
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Morrisville
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: Not Applicable
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity employer. As such, UNC Health offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or political affiliation.