Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
Current UNC Health employees, please log-in to Employee Self Service to view open jobs and apply. We invite all current UNC Health employees to fill out their Talent Profile. From Employee Self Service, as an Employee user, go to My Profile, then Talent Profile. Create your Credentials, Education and Employment History to complete your Talent Profile. Your Talent Profile can be used for current and future job applications.
Need further assistance? Please submit a request through the myHR Portal.
*Please note: The Discovery Employee Referral Program is temporarily unavailable. Due to the recent switch in our HR and application systems, our HR team is working hard towards implementing a new and improved, mobile friendly Employee Referral solution. More details are to come soon! Thank you for your patience.
Job ID: 2077
Location: Chapel Hill, NC
Facility/Division: UNC Faculty Physicians
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 30,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
Description of Job Responsibilities:
1. Project Planning: Coordinate with leadership to develop project plan and subplans to achieve outcomes in definitive agreement. This includes: determining project plan readiness for UNC role post Novant & NHRMC integration (Day 1), creating project plan for pre-Day 1 project components, and coordinating implementation of structures post integration of Novant & NHRMC
2. Development of Clinical and Collaboration Strategies: Lead organization of clinical workforce assessment for SE NC which will include current known information and new analysis at UNC. Work with UNC Departmental and NHRMC/Novant resources to expand contracted relationships and clinical faculty hiring. Identify opportunities for in SE/Coastal NC outside of NHRMC for clinical collaborations (eg. UNC Health Souteastern)
3. Administering Planning Meetings: Pre-work, planning and creation of AEC. Pre -work preliminary and creation of AOAC. Pre-work, planning and creation of Research Steering Committee. Pre-work, planning and creation of CEAC. Position will administer meetings, keep minutes/notes, and create agendas with support team.
4. Budget: Work with project leadership and Dean's Office to organize and plan budget for components in FY22 so budget submission is ready soon after D1
5. Communications: Works with UNC School of Medicine and SEAHEC communications staff for announcements, press releases, and other communications
6. General Administrative Support: Provide human resources to other positions created on the team. Create slide presentations to support the mission of the team. Coordinate meetings with senior leadership at UNC as necessary
Bachelor's degree in a related field.
Professional Experience Requirements:
Requires 5 (five) years of leadership experience in project management, program management, communications, outreach, or similar field. Three (3) years of management experience required.
Entity: UNC Faculty Physicians
Organization Unit: SOM Dean's Office
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Chapel Hill
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: Yes
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity employer. As such, UNC Health offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or political affiliation.