Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
Current UNC Health employees, please log-in to Employee Self Service to view open jobs and apply. We invite all current UNC Health employees to fill out their Talent Profile. From Employee Self Service, as an Employee user, go to My Profile, then Talent Profile. Create your Credentials, Education and Employment History to complete your Talent Profile. Your Talent Profile can be used for current and future job applications.
Need further assistance? Please submit a request through the myHR Portal.
*Please note: The Discovery Employee Referral Program is temporarily unavailable. Due to the recent switch in our HR and application systems, our HR team is working hard towards implementing a new and improved, mobile friendly Employee Referral solution. More details are to come soon! Thank you for your patience.
Job ID: 231
Location: Holly Springs, NC
Facility/Division: UNC REX Healthcare
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 30,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
The Director of Operations Holly Springs will lead the development, implementation and ongoing management of programs to ensure successful clinical and financial results.
1. Responsible for the overall oversight and management of the oversight for the Lab & Radiology, H&V Diagnostics, Environmental Services, Food & Nutrition, Support Services, and Facilities, Protective Services, and Distributions units Holly Springs Hospital. Collaborates with leaders in these areas to ensure Holly Springs Hospital is meeting organizational and operational needs in these areas.
2. Collaborates with Holly Springs Chief Operating Officer on operational, financial, analytical, and other organizational business functions to ensure the overall financial and operational health of the organization.
3. Support and manage staff as the interface and collaborate with teams across Holly Springs and Rex Hospitals to include care management, information technology, human resources, enterprise analytics, employee health, and quality programs. Provide senior leadership as necessary to provide positive results.
4. Supports Holly Springs Hospital in the development of programs, staffing plans, budgets, and measurement tools to allow ongoing monitoring and improvement of organizational performance.
5. Hire, develop, train, and evaluate program staff for maximum performance.
6. Participate in strategy development for the organization. Lead a variety of efforts to execute agreed upon strategy.
● Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, or a related field. Master's degree preferred.
● None required.
Professional Experience Requirements:
● Requires five (5) years of clinical or business operations experience.
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
● Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors. Ability to perform high level statistical analysis and be able to determine best sources and metrics for ongoing measurement to validate improvement. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables. Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence, direct, and coach diverse groups.
Entity: UNC REX Healthcare
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Holly Springs
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: Not Applicable
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity employer. As such, UNC Health offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or political affiliation.