Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
Current UNC Health employees, please log-in to Employee Self Service to view open jobs and apply. We invite all current UNC Health employees to fill out their Talent Profile. From Employee Self Service, as an Employee user, go to My Profile, then Talent Profile. Create your Credentials, Education and Employment History to complete your Talent Profile. Your Talent Profile can be used for current and future job applications.
Need further assistance? Please submit a request through the myHR Portal.
*Please note: The Discovery Employee Referral Program is temporarily unavailable. Due to the recent switch in our HR and application systems, our HR team is working hard towards implementing a new and improved, mobile friendly Employee Referral solution. More details are to come soon! Thank you for your patience.
Job ID: 2509
Location: Morrisville, NC
Facility/Division: Shared Services
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 30,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
The Senior System Recruiter is responsible for the entire recruiting cycle including sourcing, interviewing and making offers. This role consults with HR Management and client teams to determine and apply probable recruitment solutions to issues and challenges affecting departments in the health care system.
Description of Job Responsibilities:
1. Recruiting Strategy: Designs and implements overall recruiting strategy. Assists in the development of client specific recruiting strategies and advising hiring managers on practices that support the goals and direction of the organization.
2. Sourcing & Offers: Partners with hiring managers to convey a clear understanding of position requirements for l positions so that sourcing efforts are directed to candidates with the right skill mix necessary for the position. Researches and sources candidates through search techniques and developing internal and external search strategies per position assignment. Utilizes advanced creative sourcing and recruiting techniques to attract passive and active candidates, including minority candidates. Provides offer recommendations to hiring departments based on institutional policy, market data and internal equity. Extends and negotiates formal offers. Demonstrates awareness of salary trends and brings relevant information to Compensation for review.
3. Recruiting Cycle: Assumes leadership role on high volume and special recruiting projects for UNC Health Care as needed. Screens candidates’ resumes and job applications. Conducts interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule. Assesses applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes. Ensures accurate and current records throughout the recruitment process to include tracking of all activity. Ensures new hire paperwork is completed in a timely and efficient manner.
4. Mentoring: Works in tandem with other senior recruiters to develop junior members of the recruitment team and collaborates on system-wide initiatives to improve the overall Recruitment function. 5. Project Management: Responsible for program and project assignments working independently or collaboratively as appropriate to accomplish the assigned recruitment analysis. Identifies recruitment issues and assists in developing strategies to address them prior to issue becoming critical. Keeps supervisor informed of project(s) status and any potential problems or political concerns. All assignments are completed on time within the boundaries of the agreed upon delivery date. All outcomes are explained to customers and concerns are constructively resolved.
5. Project Management: Responsible for program and project assignments working independently or collaboratively as appropriate to accomplish the assigned recruitment analysis. Identifies recruitment issues and assists in developing strategies to address them prior to issue becoming critical. Keeps supervisor informed of project(s) status and any potential problems or political concerns. All assignments are completed on time within the boundaries of the agreed upon delivery date. All outcomes are explained to customers and concerns are constructively resolved.
Education Requirements: Bachelor's degree in a related field.
Professional Experience Requirements: Four (4) years of relevant experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both professional and behavioral qualities. Ability to present the company and role in an appealing and persuasive way to potential candidates. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Great time management and organizational skills.
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: Shared Services
Organization Unit: Talent Acquisition
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Morrisville
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: Yes
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity employer. As such, UNC Health offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or political affiliation.