Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
Current UNC Health employees, please log-in to Employee Self Service to view open jobs, apply for open jobs, and set up your Talent Profile. Creating your Talent Profile will allow you to add credentials, education, and employment history. Once created, your Talent Profile can be used to quickly and efficiently move through the job application process for current and future job applications.
Current UNC Health employees also now have access to our myCareer - Career Development Resources, which provide tools and guidance to employees to create a career plan.
** Please note: Due to the recent switch in our HR and application systems, our HR team is working hard towards implementing a new and improved, mobile friendly Employee Referral solution expected to launch this Summer. In the interim, we ask that you submit your employee referral by filling out this form. Please ensure that you submit your referral before your referral has applied. For applicable positions, learn more here. Thank you for your patience during this transition.
Need further assistance? Please submit a request through the myHR Portal.
Job ID: 5051
Location: Eden, NC
Facility/Division: UNC Rockingham Health Care
Status: Part Time
Shift: Day Job
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 30,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
Serves as Nursing Assistant in a skilled nursing facility.
1. Performs activities of daily living for or with residents/patients.
2. Provides transport for residents/patients to designated areas within the facility.
3. Changes bed linens, runs errands, directs visitors, and answers telephone.
4. Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates, and food and fluid intake and output, as directed.
5. Provides for resident/patient safety, comfort and privacy when performing responsibilities.
6. Communicates pertinent resident/patient information to appropriate person(s).
7. Abides by all infection control regulations.
8. Completes annual Rehabilitation and Nursing competencies successfully.
9. Completes 12 hours of in-service education annually.
10. Answers call bells, alarms, or intercom system for any resident or patient to determine residents'/patients' needs.
● High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
● Completion of an accredited Nursing Assistant Training program and listing with the Nurse Aide Registry with the Department of Facility Services.
Professional Experience Requirements:
● Previous Nursing Assistant experience in clinical specialty desired.
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: UNC Rockingham Health Care
Organization Unit: MNC Nursing Center
Work Type: Part Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 24.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Eden
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: No
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity employer. As such, UNC Health offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or political affiliation.