Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
Current UNC Health employees, please log-in to Employee Self Service to view open jobs, apply for open jobs, and set up your Talent Profile. Creating your Talent Profile will allow you to add credentials, education, and employment history. Once created, your Talent Profile can be used to quickly and efficiently move through the job application process for current and future job applications.
Current UNC Health employees also now have access to our myCareer - Career Development Resources, which provide tools and guidance to employees to create a career plan.
** Please note: Due to the recent switch in our HR and application systems, our HR team is working hard towards implementing a new and improved, mobile friendly Employee Referral solution expected to launch this Summer. In the interim, we ask that you submit your employee referral by filling out this form. Please ensure that you submit your referral before your referral has applied. For applicable positions, learn more here. Thank you for your patience during this transition.
Need further assistance? Please submit a request through the myHR Portal.
Job ID: 5118
Location: Eden, NC
Facility/Division: UNC Physicians Network
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
Excellent opportunity in a community practice located in northern-central, North Carolina!
Details About the Opportunity:
• Address- 515 Thompson Street, Suite D, Eden, NC 27288
• Traditional family practice in the outpatient setting, Monday-Friday (8 am-5 pm) with possibility of adding in extended hours in a rotation with the other providers
• Full-spectrum family practice without OB, including: Pediatrics, Adult Care, Chronic Disease Management, Women’s Health, Vaccinations, On-site Lab Services
• The benefit of access to a broad scope of specialists within UNC Physicians Network and UNC as a whole
• Full-time, 1.0 FTE
• Experience in primary care is required
• Average of 19-22 patients per day
• Excellent clinic staff and leadership support
• Benefits Include- Paid CME days & reimbursement, paid annual leave (vacation), matching 403 b, malpractice, competitive health/dental/vision insurance, Short and long term disability, group life insurance
UNC Rockingham Health Care is a 108-bed community hospital in Eden, NC dedicated to preserving excellent and compassionate care close to home for residents in Rockingham, Guilford, Caswell, Pittsylvania and Henry counties. UNC Rockingham joined the UNC family in 2018 along with several local practices. Family Practice of Eden has served the community for 35 years and counting! The group has achieved NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home designation and is well respected in the surrounding community.
UNC Rockingham and its affiliates are located in Eden, NC. Eden is a city of fifteen thousand located in Rockingham County, NC in the Piedmont Region. The region is full of beautiful amenities for the small town enthusiast, including: rivers, lakes, state parks, a nostalgic drive-in theatre, restaurants, wineries and breweries. Those in the Piedmont Triad region of central NC are just two hours from the NC Mountains and 3 hours to the coastal area.
Additional Perks Include:
-25 miles from Greensboro, NC a major city with many colleges/universities, nightlife and fine-dining
-39 minute drive to Piedmont Triad International Airport & 1.5 hrs. to Raleigh-Durham International Airport
-Lower cost of living with access to many amenities, including: golf, the Dan River, festivals and a historic downtown
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please send your CV to [email protected] or call 336-259-6501.
● Completion of an accredited graduate-level Advanced Practice Provider (APRN or PA) program.
● Licensed as an Advanced Practice Provider (i.e., Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, Clinical Pharmacist Practitioner, Certified Nurse Midwife, Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist) in the state of North Carolina. Board certification if required by the Department.
Professional Experience Requirements:
● No prior experience required.
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
● Demonstrated clinical competency. Effective leadership skills. Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently and collaboratively. Demonstrated written and verbal communication and strong analytical skills. Effective interaction to ensure the successful care of patients in the clinical setting. Documentation in the medical record to substantiate accurate billing.
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: UNC Rockingham Health Care
Organization Unit: UNC Family Medicine at Eden
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Eden
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: Yes
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity employer. As such, UNC Health offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or political affiliation.