Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
Current UNC Health employees, please log-in to Employee Self Service to view open jobs, apply for open jobs, and set up your Talent Profile. Creating your Talent Profile will allow you to add credentials, education, and employment history. Once created, your Talent Profile can be used to quickly and efficiently move through the job application process for current and future job applications.
Current UNC Health employees also now have access to our myCareer - Career Development Resources, which provide tools and guidance to employees to create a career plan.
** Please note: Due to the recent switch in our HR and application systems, our HR team is working hard towards implementing a new and improved, mobile friendly Employee Referral solution expected to launch this Summer. In the interim, we ask that you submit your employee referral by filling out this form. Please ensure that you submit your referral before your referral has applied. For applicable positions, learn more here. Thank you for your patience during this transition.
Need further assistance? Please submit a request through the myHR Portal.
Job ID: 5458
Location: Mebane, NC
Facility/Division: UNC Physicians Network
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
UNC Primary Care at Mebane – UNC Physicians Network
UNC Physicians Network is presently seeking a full-time primary care physician to join our practice in Mebane, NC.
• Full Benefits
• Competitive Salary
• Excellent Location
• Great Culture
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide professional medical services to patients
• Exercise independent professional judgement in the care and treatment of patients
• Order and prescribe medical treatment, diagnostic testing, nursing care, and other health/medical services
• Prescribe medically appropriate pharmaceuticals • Consult and counsel patients and families
• Provide health and medical education to patients and families
• Refer patients as needed to appropriate medical specialists and other healthcare professionals to assure multidisciplinary care is provided
• Document medical and clinical care in the patient's medical record
• Assign the appropriate diagnosis and procedural codes to permit third party insurance billing
• Adhere to the principles of medical ethics
• Comprehensive and competitive benefits program that provides flexibility in coverage and voluntary supplemental programs
• Competitive salary with excellent incentives
• Excellent, prime location in Mebane, NC
• Positive culture in a physician led organization and large health care system
• Graduate of an accredited NP or PA program
• NC State License
To inquire about this opportunity, email Amber Williams at amber.william[email protected]
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: UNC Physicians Network
Organization Unit: UNCPN Mebane Primary Care
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Mebane
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: Yes
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity employer. As such, UNC Health offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or political affiliation.