Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
Current UNC Health employees, please log-in to Employee Self Service to view open jobs, apply for open jobs, and set up your Talent Profile. Creating your Talent Profile will allow you to add credentials, education, and employment history. Once created, your Talent Profile can be used to quickly and efficiently move through the job application process for current and future job applications.
Current UNC Health employees also now have access to our myCareer - Career Development Resources, which provide tools and guidance to employees to create a career plan.
** Please note: Due to the recent switch in our HR and application systems, our HR team is working hard towards implementing a new and improved, mobile friendly Employee Referral solution expected to launch this Spring. In the interim, we ask that you submit your employee referral by filling out this form. Please ensure that you submit your referral before your referral has applied. For applicable positions, learn more here. Thank you for your patience during this transition.
Need further assistance? Please submit a request through the myHR Portal.
Job ID: 5633
Location: Raleigh, NC
Facility/Division: UNC REX Healthcare
Status: Full Time
Schedule: Full time weekdays with some weekends
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 30,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
Assists in planning, implementing, and executing activities for patients in the skilled nursing facility.
1. Plans and implements activities for the assisted living wing.
2. Provides accurate documentation through attendance records, assessments, and quarterly progress notes.
3. Implements evening activities for the resident in the assisted living wing and the nursing facility.
4. Assists in planning and implementing special activities such as Christmas celebrations, National Nursing Home Week, and outings.
5. Decorates facility to reflect the appropriate season.
6. Completes competencies as assigned.
7. Plans and implements activities for the assisted living wing.
8. Provides accurate documentation through attendance records, assessments, and quarterly progress notes.
9. Implements evening activities for the resident in the assisted living wing and the nursing facility.
10. Assists in planning and implementing special activities such as Christmas celebrations,
11. National Nursing Home Week, and outings.
12. Decorates facility to reflect the appropriate season.
13. Completes competencies as assigned.
● High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
● Valid NCDL required.
Professional Experience Requirements:
● One to three months related experience and/or training
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
● Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization. Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs. Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: UNC REX Healthcare
Organization Unit: Rex SNF Raleigh
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Variable
Location of Job: US:NC:Raleigh
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: No
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity employer. As such, UNC Health offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or political affiliation.