Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
Current UNC Health employees, please log-in to Employee Self Service to view open jobs, apply for open jobs, and set up your Talent Profile. Creating your Talent Profile will allow you to add credentials, education, and employment history. Once created, your Talent Profile can be used to quickly and efficiently move through the job application process for current and future job applications.
Current UNC Health employees also now have access to our myCareer - Career Development Resources, which provide tools and guidance to employees to create a career plan.
** Please note: Due to the recent switch in our HR and application systems, our HR team is working hard towards implementing a new and improved, mobile friendly Employee Referral solution expected to launch this Summer. In the interim, we ask that you submit your employee referral by filling out this form. Please ensure that you submit your referral before your referral has applied. For applicable positions, learn more here. Thank you for your patience during this transition.
Need further assistance? Please submit a request through the myHR Portal.
Job ID: 5572
Location: Chapel Hill, NC
Facility/Division: Shared Services
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
Assesses educational needs for the credit management team and creates and presents training programs to meet those needs. Identifies credits created system wide and initiates contact with clinics to offer training or suggestions how to minimize credit inflow.
1. Assesses training needs of the PB Credit Management team through analysis of reported issues, tracking of business metrics, and external data gathering techniques. Develops training plans/programs based on needs assessments.
2. Assists in developing long and short-term plan for training of the PB Credit Management team.
3. Composes and develops instructional training, orientation materials, and systems. Develops and maintains internal source of reference documentation for use in providing guidance to users, resolving issues, and future program development.
4. Conducts training and orientation on policies, procedures, systems, and process flow. Trains users on departmental computer applications and their role throughout PB Credit Management team. Conducts training sessions for new employees and refresher courses for other employees.
5. Uses credit tool kit and Workque monitoring to identify inflow of credits.
6. Ensures that clinics are aware of the proper method to collect prepays, copays and deposits by reviewing areas creating high volumes of credits. Reaches out to the clinics or their representatives to offer training or suggestions how to minimize credit inflow.
7. Participates in system wide initiatives to improve efficiency and reach institutional goals and objectives.
8. Acts as lead in process improvement initiatives designed to decrease credit inflow as well as suggesting, then leading initiatives to improve the credit workflow processes.
9. Use confidentiality when dealing with employees and customers. Expected to safeguard confidential information and only use or disclose it as expressly authorized or specifically required in the course of performing their specific job duties.
● Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate discipline (or equivalent combination of education, training and experience).
● No licensure or certification required.
Professional Experience Requirements:
● If a Bachelor's degree: Two (2) years of administrative support experience.
● If an Associate's degree: Six (6) years of administrative support experience.
● If a High School diploma or GED: Ten (10) years of administrative support experience.
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
Credit Management experience highly preferred
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: Shared Services
Organization Unit: Cash Management
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Chapel Hill
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: No
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity employer. As such, UNC Health offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or political affiliation.