Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
Current UNC Health employees, please log-in to Employee Self Service to view open jobs, apply for open jobs, and set up your Talent Profile. Creating your Talent Profile will allow you to add credentials, education, and employment history. Once created, your Talent Profile can be used to quickly and efficiently move through the job application process for current and future job applications.
Current UNC Health employees also now have access to our myCareer - Career Development Resources, which provide tools and guidance to employees to create a career plan.
** Please note: Due to the recent switch in our HR and application systems, our HR team is working hard towards implementing a new and improved, mobile friendly Employee Referral solution expected to launch this Summer. In the interim, we ask that you submit your employee referral by filling out this form. Please ensure that you submit your referral before your referral has applied. For applicable positions, learn more here. Thank you for your patience during this transition.
Need further assistance? Please submit a request through the myHR Portal.
Job ID: 5926
Location: Morrisville, NC
Facility/Division: Shared Services
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 30,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
Provides the principle office/administrative support to System Affiliations & Integration team members. Handles confidential information and uses discretion in dealing with internal and external contacts. Duties include a wide variety of activities that reduce the attention the supervisor must give to administrative and office operation details.
1. Serves as primary assistant to executives on the System Affiliations & Integration team. Organizes files (electronic and paper). Ensures materials are readily accessible and that file maintenance is current. Maintains confidentiality of information
2. Researches and composes a variety of correspondence, memoranda and reports using office support software packages. Compiles materials from multiple sources into a unified presentation. Maintains confidentiality of information
3. Communicates and follows up with internal and external stakeholders regarding project and report data due to department. Ensures agenda and documents for discussion are distributed in advance to meeting attendees. Prepares and distributes minutes of meetings.
4. Screens telephone calls, visitors and appointments. Provides information or refers appropriately. Opens, reads and screens mail addressed to supervisor. Responds to routine correspondence as instructed. Responds to email as instructed
5. Schedules calendar commitments for executives. Arranges meetings, conferences and travel logistics for executives and officials. Assists with meeting planning, serving as a primary point of contact for vendors and attendees.
6. Monitors and maintains administrative office budget.
● High School diploma or GED
● No licensure or certification required.
Professional Experience Requirements:
● Two (2) years of progressive experience in a clerical, administrative or office management role.
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: Shared Services
Organization Unit: Affiliations and Integration
Work Type: Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Morrisville
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: No
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity employer. As such, UNC Health offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or political affiliation.