Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
Current UNC Health employees, please log-in to Employee Self Service to view open jobs, apply for open jobs, and set up your Talent Profile. Creating your Talent Profile will allow you to add credentials, education, and employment history. Once created, your Talent Profile can be used to quickly and efficiently move through the job application process for current and future job applications.
Current UNC Health employees also now have access to our myCareer - Career Development Resources, which provide tools and guidance to employees to create a career plan.
** Please note: Due to the recent switch in our HR and application systems, our HR team is working hard towards implementing a new and improved, mobile friendly Employee Referral solution expected to launch this Summer. In the interim, we ask that you submit your employee referral by filling out this form. Please ensure that you submit your referral before your referral has applied. For applicable positions, learn more here. Thank you for your patience during this transition.
Need further assistance? Please submit a request through the myHR Portal.
Job ID: 8014
Location: Morrisville, NC
Facility/Division: Shared Services
Status: Temporary Full Time
Shift: Day Job
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the unique communities we serve.
The Senior Human Capital Analyst is responsible for analysis, data, non-standard reporting, and metrics related to HR data for UNC Health. This role will be responsible for HR data governance analysis efforts and be responsible for developing and managing a data governance framework for HR data policies, standards, and practices. Responsible for trend analysis and predictive modeling to effectively evaluate and communicate results to aid decision making processes that affect Human Resources, including process and organizational change.
1. Serve as the primary consultant for internal clients to identify, support, design and perform statistical and data analyses within HR. Work with stakeholders to understand business objectives to provide data insights to best support data-driven business decisions helping to maximize our investment in people. Build analysis to comprehend the interconnectedness of employee programs that influence the employee value proposition.
2. Use technology, analytical tools and models to develop and analyze cross-functional data as needed. Identify and determine the appropriate data to be analyzed to support the objectives of the request. Process large amounts of data using software and statistical tools. Continuously learn new tools and ways to mine and visualize data.
3. Design audience-specific presentations, reports, and datasets with consideration of visualization principles to share data in an intuitive manner. Present methodology and conclusions of analyses to a variety of recipients including peers, management, and senior executive teams.
4. Design, develop, and generate non-standard reports and scorecards. Analyze the data to ensure accuracy and that the content meets business needs and requirements. Access current reporting capabilities and make recommendations for improvement.
5. Develop, implement and ensure adherence to an HR data governance framework for data policies, standards and practices to achieve the required level of consistency, quality and protection to meet overall business needs. Define roles and responsibilities across the organization related to data governance, clear accountability for stewardship and adoption requirements across HR
● Bachelor’s degree in Data Management, Business Information Systems, or related field.
● No licensure or certification required.
Professional Experience Requirements:
● Requires four years of experience in data management, data visualization, or analytics. Experience with large scale data structures and complex data analysis projects. Experience with HTML and cascading style sheets (CSS). Prefer previous HR data management experience. Tableau proficiency highly desired. HRIS experience preferred.
Knowledge/Skills/and Abilities Requirements:
● Strong interpersonal communication skills.
● Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
● Ability to develop and maintain positive professional relationships.
Legal Employer: NCHEALTH
Entity: Shared Services
Organization Unit: HR Data Management
Work Type: Temporary Full Time
Standard Hours Per Week: 40.00
Work Schedule: Day Job
Location of Job: US:NC:Morrisville
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: Yes
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity employer. As such, UNC Health offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or political affiliation.