Thank you for your continued interest in career opportunities with UNC Health! Please note the following:
Current UNC Health employees, please log-in to Employee Self Service to view open jobs, apply for open jobs, and set up your Talent Profile. Creating your Talent Profile will allow you to add credentials, education, and employment history. Once created, your Talent Profile can be used to quickly and efficiently move through the job application process for current and future job applications.
Current UNC Health employees also now have access to our myCareer - Career Development Resources, which provide tools and guidance to employees to create a career plan.
** Please note: Due to the recent switch in our HR and application systems, our HR team is working hard towards implementing a new and improved, mobile friendly Employee Referral solution expected to launch this Summer. In the interim, we ask that you submit your employee referral by filling out this form. Please ensure that you submit your referral before your referral has applied. For applicable positions, learn more here. Thank you for your patience during this transition.
Need further assistance? Please submit a request through the myHR Portal.
Job ID: 8118
Location: Lenoir, NC
Facility/Division: Caldwell Memorial Hospital
Status: Full Time
Shift: Day Job
Caldwell UNC Health is the choice for health care in Caldwell County, NC. The 137-bed licensed acute care hospital includes 110 medical and 27 psychiatric beds and is a member of the UNC Health System. The Emergency Department sees approximately 30,000 visits a year. Caldwell Physician Network provides the majority of primary care and select specialty care to the surrounding market from eleven separate medical park locations throughout the county.
• The sleep medicine clinic assesses sleep problems, order sleep studies when appropriate, and, follows/manages sleep disorders
• 36 hours of patient-facing time with 4 hours of charting/admin time
• Staff and administration in the practice who are well-trained, seasoned professionals
• Location- Caldwell Sleep Medicine, 270 Pine Mountain Rd Suite 5, Hudson, NC 28638
• Hours- Monday to Friday, 8 am -5 pm
About the Area:
• Location in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Northwestern North Carolina with a temperate climate and 4 seasons!
• Centrally located to the key cities in Western North Carolina—70 minute travel time each to: Charlotte Douglas International Airport; the eclectic attractions of Asheville; the arts and history of Winston-Salem; and only 20 minutes to the North Carolina High Country and the mountain seasonal resort community of Blowing Rock
• Proximity to higher education opportunities: Appalachian State University in Boone, NC; Lenoir-Rhyne University in Hickory, NC; Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute in Hudson, NC; and an excellent pre-K – 12 public school system that includes an Early College High School
• Medical, dental, vision, disability, group life, employee assistance program (EAP), flexible spending account, and 403b
• Paid Time Off, CME, Professional Liability Coverage and more!
To be considered, please email your CV to [email protected]
The UNC Health System and the UNC School of Medicine are committed to valuing all people throughout our organization, regardless of background, lifestyle, and culture. A diverse and inclusive work environment for staff and culturally appropriate care for our patients, are essential to fulfilling our UNC Health vision of improving the health of all North Carolinians.
UNC Health is an equal opportunity employer. As such, UNC Health offers equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or political affiliation.